Suggestion: Ability to excise sub-boards.

Started by Inkidu, June 19, 2015, 08:41:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Can we get a feature that just takes out a sub-board, makes it invisible to us. To illustrate the point I like most of the general discussion board, off-topic forum games and socializing, but you know there's a few I could do without.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Oniya

Staff is currently engaged in a discussion about this.  :-)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

King Serperior

Well, it's not quite invisible, but there are some little boxes with a minus mark on them that shrinks the board down so you can't see anything but the title of the board.

I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but that's the best advice I can give. 

EDIT:  Super-ninja'd by Oniya.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Oniya

Quote from: King Serperior on June 19, 2015, 09:42:35 PM
Well, it's not quite invisible, but there are some little boxes with a minus mark on them that shrinks the board down so you can't see anything but the title of the board.

I don't know if that's what you are looking for, but that's the best advice I can give. 

EDIT:  Super-ninja'd by Oniya.

That works for a broad forum (such as, say, Play-By-Post: Non-Consensual Exotic), but wouldn't work for a single sub-forum (such as NC: Exotic Free-Form Small Groups). 

I've chosen those particular examples completely at random, but I've got a fair idea about the specifics in this case.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

I wasn't trying to be exactly subtle.

EDIT: Any progress on the discussion. :P
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.