A New Idea [F looking for M]

Started by CriminalMinds, July 30, 2012, 02:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CriminalMinds

So, lately I've been really into the idea of the idea of an older married man notice's his employee's younger innocent teen daughter (18) and starts and affair with her. I'm looking for it to be on the romantic side - him promising that he would leave his wife and kids for her, keeping it hidden from her friends and family (possibly even a boyfriend) and all the stuff that comes with it. Possibility of her getting pregnant. She's infactuated by him, believing what he says and him really just loving a peice on the side as his wife has just had another child, he doesn't get much attention and so his eyes have wandered.

PM me if interested in this idea. Would love to hear any ideas you have to add to this and I'm currently looking to play the teen girl.

frostsider

i have a rp plotline thats similar to yours, except the mother is dead. Cheating to me just doesnt seem right ya know? However I am into the other dark things of life. I can play all sorts of men, from loving and caring, to dom and heartless whos soul purpose is taking what he wants. Would you be interested in rping with me?