Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzNurse

*restocks everything*

I think we got deserted....
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saturnschild

*grabs boxs and sit in front of door to shack* yes yes I do believe so.... More snacks for me then... oh for you to nurse if you like to eat some.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Hello all.
Congrats on beating out the 20-somethings, Nursey!
I haven't deserted anybody. But.. I have been majorly busy. -grumbles-

How've you two been since I last saw you?
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

*runs back in with his 'Wok minions, covered in Chocolate debris*

I HAVE VANQUISHED THE BEAST ONCE MORE!

Um...anybody hungry? ^^;  Oh, more goodies! *partakes in the glorious goodies that dear MzNurse has baked*

I've also been pretty busy, admittedly.  I had a good weekend, but today's been a looooooooong day...

O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

-pounces on Saber and licks off the Chocolate remains-
I can safely speak for everybody when I say you were missed, oh, armor-clad one!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

Lolli

SPAMSPAM!

Snow, if you get on sometime within the next day or so, my brother's gamertag is "bunnyslayerzz" (no joke  ::)) and he's left you a message saying he's "Jes's brother". Jes is me. ^_^
He's heading back home within the next few days, and won't be able to get on, though. So if you see bunnyslayerzz around, it's just my brother, and not some weirdo. ;p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Bunnyslayerzz?  Great scott!  He must be a truly fearsome warrior if he is a slayer of bunnies, without the help of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! XD

...sorry, I couldn't help it...

It's good to be back. ^^  I'll probably be on a bit more regularly.  You guys'll probably be sick of me by June. XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Lolli

My brother's completely lame. He tortures people on xBox by talking in this horrifying hillbilly accent. Considering we're southern, and his accent is already thick, it's pretty funny.
He runs after people on GOW saying things like, "Aye, skinny! Git back herr er I'll hog tie ya n' hav muh way wiff ya!"

Never get sick of you, dearest one! :p
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

I don't think I could ever get tired of you, Saber darling....*kisses*  or my Lolli  *kisses*  or my Saturn  *kisses*

Lolli

-gigglesnort-
I got smooched. :3
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Lolli, I have to tell you right now that I clicked the Shack link a split-second before I got a phone call.  And when I saw the line you quoted, I lost it. XD  I think I scared them.

And...yeah, I know a few people at work who play WoW a lot, and one of them last weekend after having read this obscene, hilarious story online, ran around the game killing people and repeatedly screaming out "Gimme my baby!"  There's a looooooong story to that one...if anyone wants to know, send me a quick PM, I'll explain further.

And...wheeeeee!  I got smooched, too!

Lolli

I wanna know, I wanna know! -bounces-

My brother's so amazingly funny. Last night, we had his scooter up the alley where we live, around midnight-ish, just terrorizing the neighbors.
Our younger brother got the brilliant idea that he wanted to jump over the older one's head on the scooter. Of course, they both thought it was great and so the older one (Zach) laid down on the pavement, then as the younger one (Jake) started going back to get some "distance for the perfect jump", Zach looked up at me very seriously and said, "Sis, I just want you to know, that I'm accepting Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. GO FOR IT! JUMP!"
::)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Your brother sounds like a hoot. ^^  I have bad memories with scooters, myself...a multitude of ouchies, as well. XD

And...I'll send you the story by PM. XD  I warn you, it's disturbing.  Read at your own peril. XD

Lolli

Oh my gentle Jeezus.

I'll respond to your PM properly once I've replied to our RP. Which reminds me that I need to tell you something about the second one we're talking about, as well..

Anywho, yeah, my brother's hilarious. Never a dull moment with that kid around, honestly.  ::)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

uhhhhh....do I really want to know?

Lolli

About Saber's story? I think so, yes. It's funny.. but in a sad/desperate/not-so-funny-after-all way, I guess is the best way to put it.  ::)
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

I couldn't phrase it better myself. XD  It's pretty...um...well, there's really not just one word that describes it properly. XD

MzNurse

Lolli

-pokes- Big baby! It's not that bad! You just kinda feel bad for laughing after you first read it, and Saber sends you on this guilt trip. -glares-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

lol
I've had enough of the guilt trips.  Try saying no to granbabies with puppy dog eyes...

Lolli

Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

MzNurse

2 1/4...  Sebastian 5, Brooklyn 2, and just found out.

Lolli

Well congrats are in order then, eh! ^_^

And fyi, Sebastian is one of my all-time favorite names in the world. -swoons-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Hey!  I didn't mean to guilt trip.  I was just saying...I felt really, really bad after I thought about it for awhile. XD  The first time I heard the story I laughed so hard that I cried.  At work.  And prople thought I was losing my mind.

Congrats indeed, MzNurse!  Huzzah!

Lolli

Aha, I was only teasing, you goon. ;p

I have to share this now, though. I was just talking to a woman on Twitter, the mother of my favorite band's bassist. I asked her about her two children fighting, and this is what she replied with..

@jessincka she was far to tiny to beat Dugs up she used to hide his turtles tho!!

Honestly, that's the cutest thing I've ever heard! xD A little girl hiding her big brother's turtles.. and those poor turtles, just stuck somewhere under a teddybear or under her bed. xD
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.