The Empress: Consequences of a Letter from (Im)Polite Society [ Dom F / M, NC ]

Started by Sekah, April 11, 2020, 01:19:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sekah

THE EMPRESS (DOM F WANTED)

A war is being fought at sea, and the Empress of Xishan needs a suitable place to set up camp and move the army through. Lord Taiga Hisoka's seaside holding Whitecliff is the perfect place to set up camp. The Empire and the entire Imperial Court is being run from his manse, at considerable personal expense, by an Empress who is delighted to remind the young lord who's the ruler of this country, and who ... is not.

Random smattering of ideas for this:
—Taiga's nasty letter about the Empress to a lover is intercepted
—Taiga gets his arrogant ass in deep, deep shit
—Extremely public humiliation
—Moving Taiga down to live in the barn with his horses
—Loads of fancy parties

POSSIBLE FACE CLAIMS (Others very welcome!)

FAN BINGBING

NAOMI CAMPBELL

CATE BLANCHETT

POSSIBLE STARTER

Taiga knew how hot the water he was in was from the second he saw his letters in her hand. He’d walked in smooth-faced and galled to have to be summoned to his own chambers. No sooner had he walked through the door than those well-worn leaves of parchment, with his distinctive spartan hand and looped signature, attracted his attention like he was a rat before a cobra, watching it flare its hood. He forgot to bow, caught in the act, his usually prodigious brain momentarily failing him. Spit collected in his mouth since he refused to swallow the lump in his throat, an obfuscation to hide how little he desired to suffer and die for his only outlet in dealing with the intolerable annoyances of these past few weeks as her unwilling host.

A part of him—a very small, very stupid, very belligerent part of him—wanted to spout some asinine backhanded insult and induce her to kill him, so at least he could control his own death. He discarded that possibility as soon as it entered his mind. With no one to talk to, or vent to, he had been intolerably foolish to turn to the catharsis of letters. The knowledge of how easy this would have been to avoid only made this interlude more humiliating.
LOOKING FOR NEW STORIES | FRIENDLY AND OPEN

WRITES: M/M + F/F + F/M (NOT AS F) + NON-BINARY  (AS/AGAINST)

ONS & OFFS | CRAVINGS | CHARACTERS

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Sekah

A/As 12/14/22: Update to Crisis Situation. | wiki | commissions & presents of my characters

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah

Sekah