The Dead

Started by Zeth, March 21, 2015, 09:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4uT-WkCM2QeWTZabTNJN0NOaTA/edit?pli=1

Right, so Kreg Mosier wrote a kick ass zombie game and then put it on google docs so everyone could have it for free. I been dying to play it since I first read t and I would like a GM to run this. Anyone interested in the Dead?

Amarlo

-Shows interest while reading into it further-

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Zeth

I think the relationship and cold  mechanic would be interesting thing to try.

Zeth

Anyone at all want to give this a go?

MissFire

Mona Temple
Played by Miss Fire

FIGHT II
EVADE II
THINK II
GUTS IIII

PERK Law Enforcement Training (+1 to FIGHT in combat)
PERK Keenly Observant (+1 to THINK when looking for info)
As a police detective, Mona Temple has received extensive training with both firearms and hand-to-hand combat. She is a decent shot, good with a knife, and can throw a mean left hook. As someone who grew up on the streets and later transitioned into being a law enforcement officer, Mona has keen observational skills. She is good at reading people and examining her surroundings.

QUIRK Haunted Past (Character will attempt to aid women and children, regardless of personal safety. Always.)
Emotional baggage always comes with a tragic past and Mona, however tough she may be, is no exception to the rule. After seeing her sister and her lover both murdered at the hands of criminals, she has vowed to stop the same thing from happening to others. She will always endeavor to save women and children, regardless of the danger it puts her or the group in. If she fails she will be disturbed by the event for some time.

INVENTORY Badge, 9mm Pistol (inc. 2x magazines), Balisong

INFO Gruff, blunt, sarcastic, but cool under pressure and noble at heart, Mona Temple is one of the few surviving police officers. When the local police station was overrun first with survivors and second with gnawing hordes of the undead, Detective Temple was there. She helped stem the tide of dead as long as she and the other officers could hold out, but with only so many guns and no professional medical assistance, the station eventually fell into chaos. She now finds herself trying to survive on the streets, helping those that she can before the city becomes a devoid of human life forever. Mona Temple was orphaned at a young age along with her sister, fell into a gang and endured some hard times on the streets before finally becoming a respectable officer of the law. She refuses to discuss her past with people she does not know well.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Zeth

I love the character Miss Fire. but I think we need at least one more player.