[ BTS ] Scenario One - OOC

Started by Moraline, September 03, 2013, 02:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 17, 2013, 07:12:35 PM
It's done.  :-) I hope it's alright, that I'm using the Aspect correctly.
The post looked good to me

However people want their Fae Aspects to appear when used and what experiences they have with them can be unique to each person.
I like the idea of each person giving it their own style. Just as long as people maintain a consistency to it then it's all good.

RainyHigh

I found two pic that I think may represent Neela's fae aspect? (Is that what we are doing?)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Ixy

I was thinking something very similar.  Once we get to the point that the characters are older, I have a few avatars to try on for Maggie that might fit, might not-- will send those along when we're at that point in story development.

RainyHigh

My post should be up soon. ^_^ Also good morning.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

TheHangedOne

Good morning, Rainy.

I'm about to go to a dentist for a dental emergency. They may need to yank one of my teeth out or something. If they do, I may be scarce or inconsistent for the next few days, while I recover.  I'll update when I get back (assuming I'm not knocked out from pain killers).
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Moraline

Quote from: RainyHigh on September 17, 2013, 08:57:41 PM
I found two pic that I think may represent Neela's fae aspect? (Is that what we are doing?)
Your Fae Aspect is just the empty shell of the Fae that you encountered in game. That's the one that gave me earlier.

A "Fae Aspect" is the empty shell of a Fae.

To explain it with more detail:

When a Fae of any type manifests itself in a solid form it's presence is what you can physically see and touch. Such as a Satyr, Pixie, Goblin, Demon, etc...

If you defeat it/banish it then it's essence returns back to the deep Mistlands where it came from and it loses the ability to come to our plane of existence. But the empty shell that was it's physical body can be taken over and controlled by a strong willed/powerful Arcanist(Wizard) - such as you.

Although, you could certainly use the image that you posted to represent your characters transformation when she uses her Aspect. Like I said, I'm open to keeping everyone's experiences unique.

As for "using" your Fae Aspects, you essentially will it in and out of existence. When you will it into existence it takes on physical form again and you can use it like a conduit to channel energies of some type (We'll discuss that more in the future.) Right now you all can basically just use them as fighting instruments to keep yourselves out of harms way.

Quote from: TheHangedMan on September 18, 2013, 10:07:22 AM
Good morning, Rainy.

I'm about to go to a dentist for a dental emergency. They may need to yank one of my teeth out or something. If they do, I may be scarce or inconsistent for the next few days, while I recover.  I'll update when I get back (assuming I'm not knocked out from pain killers).
I hope everything is alright and your dental visit goes smoothly. Good luck.

TheHangedOne

Thanks, Moraline. And I'm back. No extraction. had some issues with insurance that need to get smoothed over...pain prevails, and not the good kind. :-\
Check out my poet tree!

London

Afternoon everyone.

HangedMan- Sorry to hear about your dental problems. I hope you can get everything taken care of with as little pain as possible.

RainyHigh

Afternoon, my post will be up in about an hour. Having to multitask right now.

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Moraline

@Everyone - Please continue when able to. Maggie & Robert will be posting as soon as Neela is able to post.

*Notice
We will be postponing Scenario 2 until Next Saturday - 28th. I'll probably be around this upcoming Saturday to get a few GM posts in but the actual Scenario 2 won't be ready as it involves the group at a point 3 years from our current in game time (We won't be ready for that this weekend.)

London

Good evening everyone.

The 28th is good for me. I'll be out of town the weekend after that so everything is cool.

TheHangedOne

Evenin', London.

That works for me as well.
Check out my poet tree!

Ixy

I'm committed to an event on the 28th, I'm sorry.  I have the afternoon until, like, 7 or 8 Saturday night at the latest.  I feel like a drag, sorry.  Let me know what I can do otherwise, I'm open to suggestions...

RainyHigh

Sorry I got sidetracked I'll try and get my post up tonight. >.<
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Moraline

Quote from: Ixy on September 19, 2013, 06:39:31 PM
I'm committed to an event on the 28th, I'm sorry.  I have the afternoon until, like, 7 or 8 Saturday night at the latest.  I feel like a drag, sorry.  Let me know what I can do otherwise, I'm open to suggestions...
If it's only 1 or 2 people that can't make Saturday the 28th then it's okay. I"ll just make your story line separate for that event. Like we did with Maggie and Robert the last time.

Lithium

It's still pretty far away but I can probably make it.

RainyHigh

Dammit I fell asleep last night super early and woke up super late. I WILL get my post up tonight, if y'all have to go around me that's fine I can play catch up.
Rainy's Ons and Offs

London

It's ok Rainy. It'll be easier to keep things going in the right direction if we wait on your post.

RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs

TheHangedOne

Check out my poet tree!

London

TheHangedOne

In other news, with Fall's approach, I now have a season appropriate avatar.  8-)
Check out my poet tree!

Moraline

Postie up!

Sorry for delays today. Spent most of the day in bed resting. I'm a little under the weather but it's all good. Just needed some extra sleep. All good to go!

NOTE: No posting order this round. First come first serve! She asked a couple questions and did a couple things. Feel free to do/say whatever you wish.

TheHangedOne

I'm glad you're doing better.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

London

Moraline get to feeling better. If you don't I'll give you a spanking....  ;)

My post is up.