Do you have a facebook page?

Started by Wolfy, April 11, 2011, 11:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caela

Yeah I do, but only because I am not one of those people who friends everyone. I don't play any of the games and the only people on my friends list are people I've actually met, and care about in my RL.

Alysanthia

I have a FB and I enjoy the site, it lets me keep it touch with my family, friends, H.S. people, and most of all my boyfriend. Since he lives so far away and have different schedules it is nice to log on and see that I have a message from him, also my friends and I goof off way to much on our status for FB not to be fun. If someone tries to start drama I delete them and block annoying status updates all the time.

And yeah I use my real name so family and friends can find me easier... Do you know how AWESOME it is for the sister you never knew existed look you up and get in contact with you all because she remembers the last name of your bio-mom? Pretty awesome if you ask me. O8)

Also thanks to my beau I'm completely addicted to the Blitz Through Time game, I'm always trying to beat his score. xD

little princess

I just made one to keep in contact with friends since I just left school

Yorubi

No, was stalked a bit before by someone (which luckily it wasn't to huge of a deal) and my friend had a stalker that actually went and seen her and all that from her Myspace page. Simply put, a restraining order happened and just... bleh. Pretty much made me decide to never do social media do to that and my own personal experience.

Oreo

I have one. It makes an easy way for my close friends and family to keep in touch and share pictures. I could do without all the fluff the site offers, but the rest suits my needs.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

CmdrRenegade

I have one. It's great for when people have something interesting. Though I'm sick to death of the baby pics. My one friend insists on maintaining year by year albums of her children's lives and updates them frequently , clogging my news feed. I wish there was a way to block just the baby updates.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Scribbles

No, I don't. The thought of so much information on myself being so freely accessible bothers me more than just a little.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Oniya

Quote from: Scribbles on May 20, 2011, 11:38:15 AM
No, I don't. The thought of so much information on myself being so freely accessible bothers me more than just a little.

+50
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17