Looking to Fly Casual with some Lancer

Started by ShadowFox89, February 09, 2021, 09:52:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Lancer has been out for a good while now, Comp/Con has had a good number of updates that make making and running things easier, and all is good.... right? Except there's no one running a Lancer game! I'm looking for a GM who is also interested in some heavy metal fun, looking to break out the 3D printer to make some oversized suits of armor that carry enough firepower to level a small city.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Avalon29

Would be happy to join as a player if we find a gm.

Revelation

Revelation

Now this ain't like, a guaranteed promise to run - but with No Room for a Wallflower (At least part 1) coming out, running a campaign of Lancer seems like something I'd be up for a bit down the line. Would people be interested in a Play By Post campaign of such?

Afterall, if you can't play it, run it, right?

TFcommando

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Avalon29

Quote from: Changingsaint on March 21, 2021, 06:52:42 PM
Now this ain't like, a guaranteed promise to run - but with No Room for a Wallflower (At least part 1) coming out, running a campaign of Lancer seems like something I'd be up for a bit down the line. Would people be interested in a Play By Post campaign of such?

I'm certainly in if you're running it Changing.

Muse

Is this a polite place to ask what Lancer is?  You just kind of got me curious? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Xurtan

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Changingsaint on March 21, 2021, 06:52:42 PM

90% of the time, that is why I end up running a game xD

But I'm horrible at keeping a schedule together so I've accepted that I just can't try to run anything.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

wander

Wouldn't mind playing some Lancer if it's more diceplay and less wall of texts in post format.

Pretty new to it, seems fun though. Wouldn't mind play of advanced pilots with a few licences to get a hold of the wild stuff, mind.

ShadowFox89

Going to bump this as it's been a month since the last post. Still looking to play in a game of lancer.
Call me Shadow
My A/A