High school deliquency. Take me to the dark side. (Seeking m)

Started by assionpay, October 22, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

assionpay

This came to mind from a song with the lyric "girls like you run around with guys like me" and some of my own kinky desires. I'm not looking for something with murder, scat, Gore, or anything that far, but this relationship will not be anything from a fairy tale. They are both a bit damaged in their own ways.

MC is barely holding it together. Senior in high school, shes feeling from her parents divorce (or death if we so choose) and so her grades are slipping and she's quite socially withdrawn. Enter yc, a bad boy with his own rough past. Perhaps they go to school together, perhaps he's older and they meet on her way home or something. He is not only attracted to her, but what they could have together. He sees a girl who could be like him if nurtured a bit, someone who could understand and complete him. Someone to share all of his sordid fantasies and secrets with. He likes her, genuinely, but also is desperate for someone to understand him (misery likes company and all that).

So as I mentioned, I see them both as pretty damaged. She's still reeling from whatever new trauma is in her life. She would probably overcome it if not for him though. But he gives her something no one else does, an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on. Despite his flaws (and he has a lot), she sees good in him and he really seems to relate to her. They both have some bad things in their lives. So when he gets too angry with her sometimes, she overlooks it. When he smokes (or drinks or whatever drug we choose), she overlooks it. And soon, she finds herself getting sucked into a much different world than she used to be in. And she doesn't hate it. The sex is rough and amazing, but sometimes tender and sweet. He's a loving partner, but he has never seen a functional relationship, so there are a lot of times when he just can't seem to say or do the right things. He's aggressive, possessive, angry, and sometimes pushy. But when they are alone sometimes, and they can just sit and talk, he feels like someone finally gets him too.

Just to reiterate, this is not your usual romance. There is attraction and genuine feelings, but I'm more interested in exploring the drama here, the rough sex, and the sort of dark kinds of things he brings her into (not opposed to drugs, drinking, physical violence, bdsm,)

Pm if interested.
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0

assionpay

Modified a slightly better description of what I'm looking for. This is still open (though currently the only story I'm looking for :))
If I've usually posted by now, but haven't, check my absences:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=93771.0