Boy Toy

Started by traci80, January 15, 2010, 08:23:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci80

Hi,

In the following I can play the role of the boy, or the people he meets...

A 16 year-old boy is brought into the sleazy world of sex for money by his older sister who is currently bouncing between three sugar daddies. The siblings grew up in a trailer park with their crackwhore mother. The sister met her first man of means while working as a waitress. Now that her brother is old enough she offers him the chance to get out of the trailer park lifestyle and build a nice, little, savings account. She invites him to go with her and one of her sugar daddies to a party where her brother would meet people [male and/or female] who would be interested in spending money on him. Some will want him for a quick kiss. Others will want him for an hour. And some will be looking for something more lasting.

Jadeling

I'm interested in playing the part of the boy. How innocent would he be? He sounds like he's been living in that kind of universe for some time... if not being explicitly involved in it, at least knowledgable of what's going on. Or is he good at acting innocent? Does he not want to act innocent? :3

MercyfulFate

I like the idea a lot, would it involve humiliation on the young boy's part? Having him being forced into stuff he's not totally comfortable with would be a lot of fun.

joker123

And a third person who is interested in playing the boy, though my guess is the position has been filled.