~Current Cravings~ [Seeking short term MxM]

Started by Cherri, November 12, 2015, 11:11:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cherri

~Greetings!~

Thank you so much for stopping by! I would like to make a few points clear before getting started :) This would be a short term story, unfortunately my schedule is tight in the future so I'm looking to be pretty active for the next few days. Secondly I'm looking for these stories to be a bit on the smutty side. I do enjoy my drawn out romances, but right now I'm just craving a nice steaming short story~ If any of these interest you then please PM me so we can get started!

General Rules:
* I'd like our characters to be preferably 18+ but I can be flexible with 16+
* I'm looking for someone to play the more Dominate role, though my character won't be completely submissive... unless that's what you like :)
* I don't care about post size! So long as you try to match what I put out and contribute to the story I'm cool with it!

Story Ideas:
Black Out (Non-Con or Con)
Our characters are stranded in a local store or Inn when the power goes out and find themselves snowed in. Perhaps our characters are complete strangers and YC is looking to pass the time and heat things up. Or they could be old friends and have unresolved sexual tension. This story is pretty open and I'm happy to recieve any input you might have :)

Cherri

[Bump] Update: I'd be okay with any plot like that involved dub-con or even non-con~ ^_^ I'm just craving having my character completely dominated by another so if you have any ideas let me know!