Pleasant Valley { Interest check }

Started by KikuLei, November 14, 2011, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

Quote from: Capone on January 22, 2012, 12:34:51 PM
I have an idea for a character, but wanted to double check if it would still be in the nature of the town to have an Adult Video/Book Store.

Yes, they can have one. Every place has one but it wouldn't be very high-end or anything. It would probably be relatively small and some people may not like your character if he owns it.

Capone

Name: Blain Miller
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 185 lbs.
Piercings: None
Likes: Conversation, debate, intelligence, assertive women, being left alone
Dislikes: Other guys, bitches, rude customers, having to mop jizz off the floor, stupidity
Turn On List: Big breasts, hand jobs, oral, secretly having sex in public
Turn Offs: Having to do all the work, fake moans, dirty talk, usual scat, gore, etc.
Occupation: Clerk at the Pleasure Valley adult book and video store

History: Blaine had a pretty standard shitty childhood. He lost himself in books and video games rather than playing sports or other outdoor games. He would escape to a high place in the trees to read a book whenever he could, finding some solace in the peace and solitude. His parents wouldn't have any of that, his father constantly trying to force him into physical activities that he wasn't good at. His mother, well, she just couldn't be pleased, ever.

So by time he was getting ready to graduate high school, Blaine got himself a job. Or tried to, at least. The economy was bad and everyone was having trouble finding work, but unlike other people, Blaine was desperate. So he got the only job available: clerk at the Pleasure Valley Adult Video and Book store. It was a small place, no real windows, gray exterior, one simple white sign with the name scrawled in red Times New Roman font.

Blaine didn't plan to work there long. He just needed to save money for a year or two so he could afford classes at the local community College, then transfer to a real school. Too bad moving out and living on your own cost a lot. And so Blaine continues to work at the store, trying to figure out how he can go take classes for a real future while ignoring the insulting looks of shame for his choice in career.

KikuLei

Miyu

I guess you are full on females,good luck

adifferenceinsize

Quote from: Miyu on January 24, 2012, 03:51:56 PM
I guess you are full on females,good luck

That's strange... I understand the words here individually, but I don't understand the phrasing. "Full on females"? I can't fit those words together. lol

JackWhite

Quote from: adifferenceinsize on January 24, 2012, 06:47:02 PM
That's strange... I understand the words here individually, but I don't understand the phrasing. "Full on females"? I can't fit those words together. lol

She meant that she thinks that there are already enough females in the game

Capone

I'm pretty sure he was joking, Jack, and understood the words just fine. :)

I actually think the game is low on females compared to males, unless the first post needs an update. Either way, an abundance of females is a nice thing to have for a change versus an abundance of males.

JackWhite

Quote from: Capone on January 24, 2012, 07:30:39 PM
I'm pretty sure he was joking, Jack, and understood the words just fine. :)

I actually think the game is low on females compared to males, unless the first post needs an update. Either way, an abundance of females is a nice thing to have for a change versus an abundance of males.

It's 4-4 right now if I counted correctly

Secretwriter

I might be interested, but I am on my phone right now, let me check this out more tomorrow and see what all is going on before I commit to the game. ------ the first post is missing a female then. I would suggest marking this thread as game full, or locking the topic. :-)

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦