To Hell and Back (Fantasy, Closed)

Started by ZanaLyrander, January 04, 2013, 09:03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

Pretty in Pink

well, certainly looks interesting.  Going to make up a human, and shoot for Queen.  Since it says you need one.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 23, 2013, 07:14:29 AM
well, certainly looks interesting.  Going to make up a human, and shoot for Queen.  Since it says you need one.
Sounds good, assuming you have the time. Send me a profile when you are ready, we can work through any details you feel like expanding.
My RP Ideas
To all my friends, I apologize for taking so long these days, I have been busy with work and reconnecting with an old friend, I will hopefully pick up the pace again soon.

ZanaLyrander

By the way, I'm growing concerned that people are not posting because they feel like they have nothing to do right now. As such, I am wondering if anyone thinks we should just move on to the next chapter. I know some of us are currently engaged in things we would like to finish, but we can do that privately if need be, I don't want people to get bored. Thoughts?
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

*glances at list*  All of them are very very slow.  And three of them are smallish, and people that I know personally.  Yeah, I have the time.  I'm working on her right now.  Three powers, right?  And would weapons training be considered one of those three?

EDIT: Should probably clarify that the first part is referring to my other games.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Pretty in Pink on January 23, 2013, 08:49:00 AM
*glances at list*  All of them are very very slow.  And three of them are smallish, and people that I know personally.  Yeah, I have the time.  I'm working on her right now.  Three powers, right?  And would weapons training be considered one of those three?

EDIT: Should probably clarify that the first part is referring to my other games.
No, weapon training is assumed to be a given, unless a character is supernaturally skilled. And thanks for the edit, wasn't sure what you were talking about at first.
My RP Ideas

Jezabelle

Sorry about my lack of posting; I'm going to dive back in to-nyte.

PrincelyPup

I'm so sorry i'm trying but I just can barely make coherent thought. I had a temperature of 102.5 last night and got rushed to urgent care.

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 23, 2013, 11:34:32 AM
I'm so sorry i'm trying but I just can barely make coherent thought. I had a temperature of 102.5 last night and got rushed to urgent care.
Jesus, are you okay? I hear a lot of people are getting sick these days, flu season is apparently really bad this year. I hope you feel better soon, try not to push yourself too hard.
My RP Ideas

Pretty in Pink

I know, right?  My friend Lynnie just got over it herself, ended up having to do the same thing.  I trust UC gave you some antibiotics or something?  If not, even though it tastes NASTY, the TheraFlu/Hot Soup combo DOES work.  But then, I have a hellacious immune system, was down for three days WITHOUT antibiotics the one time I had the flu.

PrincelyPup

I'm really sorry. I might try to write it today but it might be bad..

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Daemon0110 on January 23, 2013, 11:39:39 AM
I'm really sorry. I might try to write it today but it might be bad..
Hey, don't worry about it, if you feel like writing, go ahead, but don't force yourself if you feel sick. Feel better soon.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

Pretty in Pink

And the queen has made her entrance.  Silk, feel free to interact with Alexa if you desire, she's not moving quickly.

Hellis

ZanaLyrander

Okay, Mz Hyde, I just read your latest post for Shizuru. I think it's a really cool idea, and really in character for Shizuru, but I kind of wish you had given me some advance warning about your little plan here, because I can see two glaring logistical problems with Shizuru breaking out on her own to take on the Principalities.
First of all, Shizuru simply does not have the forces to take the Principalities on her own. The Principalities are a powerful military force, and even with perfect strategy, she would still need at least a fourth of the demon army to conquer them, and even if she managed to convince that many demons to risk the horrendous punishment that awaits them for defying the Demon Lord (Shizuru herself can get away with that sort of thing, but her troops certainly can not), if she took that many soldiers with her, Krathen would be forced to stop her, because he can't afford to lose that many soldiers.
Second, and perhaps more importantly, doing this has the side effect of splitting the RP in two. By doing this, we are going to have two separate locations, so far removed from each other that the characters in one location can not really interact with the characters in the other. And I will be perfectly frank: we don't have enough people for that. There are not enough players for that sort of thing to be viable. Perhaps at a later date when more people have joined, but as it stands, all this will do is end with your character playing all by yourself, which is neither fun nor interesting. So please, I hate to ask you to change what you did after such a wonderful post, but this has the potential to completely capsize this RP, so could you please not split us up like this?
My RP Ideas

MzHyde

Actually, that's my last post, which is why I had her leave. I don't think this is really the RP for me, as it seems to be more of a harem game than anything else at the moment. To be fair, I've been mostly playing by myself up to this point anyway. If, later on, it expands and many more players come in and the story starts to move along, I'll be glad to bring her back in. I'd suggest just having Krathen deal with the loss. Continuing the battle without her should make things more interesting and challenging for him. Anyway, it's been fun.

ZanaLyrander

Alright then, I will be sad to see you go, and I fear you might have gotten a bad impression of this RP in the short time it has been going on, but I can understand your feelings. Keep an eye on us and check in from time to time if you are interested in joining back up again at some point, but thank you for the time you spent with us, I hope to see you again at some point in the future.
My RP Ideas

MzHyde

My pleasure. PM me sometime when things get moving again. Good luck and have fun.

Vladimir valentine

Being sick sucks, I was going to suggest if its wanted I don't mind making a male character for the felguard side. I was thinking he would have a history that tied to Anastasia if you want?  (Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been unfortunately sick.)

ZanaLyrander

Quote from: Vladimir valentine on January 23, 2013, 07:09:09 PM
Being sick sucks, I was going to suggest if its wanted I don't mind making a male character for the felguard side. I was thinking he would have a history that tied to Anastasia if you want?  (Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been unfortunately sick.)
Yikes, you too? This is becoming an epidemic. Hope you feel better soon.
And yeah, making a male for the felguard sounds fine.
My RP Ideas

PrincelyPup

I'm really really sorry MzHyde ..... Its really my fault for fucking the game up like this. I just that it was what zana wanted. If you would have told me before it was making you uncomfortable (which it was really obvious that it was) I would have left sooner.... I'm really sorry to everyone.... Again...

ZanaLyrander

Silk, I know you are kind of sick right now, and having trouble posting, so do you mind if I move Jurai to interact with the Queen, and you can have Fiona catch up, or would you rather get a post in first?
My RP Ideas

Silk

Go for it hun, just have Fiona pass out from exhaustion or something, she can wake up once I'm feeling well enough to get a decent post out.