Seven Deadly Sins Group Game[Bondage/Non-Con] ONE MALE NEEDED!

Started by LadySky, November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

Avarice~Jated/Partner:OPEN

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Lust~Xandi/Partner:arkaniel1

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:OPEN

Vanity~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Wrath~Sasha/Partner:OPEN
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Jated

*giggles to self*

Yes, i knew about the age when i wrote her up, but forgot when I typed in her age!

I did fix it.

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lord Drake

So jated are you ok with my character pairing up with yours?

^^
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Jated

yes, I am ok with that.

I think we can make it interesting.  ^^

Lord Drake

Quote from: Jated on November 18, 2009, 06:13:17 PM
yes, I am ok with that.

I think we can make it interesting.  ^^

Perfect timing LOL

I just sent you a PM asking the same thing

^^
— Dream Hampton

LadySky

Wooohooo, we got some partnering going on!

Avarice~Jated/Partner:Lord Drake

Envy~thebobmaster/Partner:OPEN

Gluttony~OPEN/Partner:OPEN

Lust~Xandi/Partner:arkaniel1

Sloth~LadySky/Partner:OPEN

Vanity~Esoteric Myobi/Partner:OPEN

Wrath~Sasha/Partner:OPEN

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Kalysta

Age: In actuality, she is 5,344 years old (the same as the rest of her siblings) though she appears to be no older than twenty.

Description: 5'5" - 125 lbs - 34C/24.5/34.5 Her wavy, blonde hair reaches down to her waist. While her eyes are supposedly blue, they tend to change with the lighting and can vary from blue, green, gray. Most often they are seen as a muddled combination of all three. Kalysta's complexion is flawless and the rest of her appearance follows suit. She has a rather regal or elegant bearing, almost haughty in a way. The most common expression on her face gives off the impression that she is looking down on others. While she may not necessarily mean to do so, there are plenty of times when she does without realizing. (Since I was unable to find a picture of her full-body, here's the first picture I had in mind...so do a bit of a switcharoo and swap her head on top of that body!)

Personality: Kalysta tends to lean more towards the side that can be categorized as deceitful. Due to her impeccable beauty, men and sometimes even women become entranced by her appearance and some may even become infatuated. While she loves the attention and loves to flaunt her superior looks at every chance she's given, she finds that what she loves the most is to run circles around others (mentally of course, never physically) until they are utterly confused and many times crushed as she steps on their earnest feelings. With her mindset, she feels that none are equal to her (besides her beloved sisters) and especially not above her. As a result, she has had only a handful of partners during her long life. Though with the addition of the curse, Kalysta finds that many times good company can slowly degenerate over time after extended exposure to the effects of her curse and this fact only causes her mood to sour, knowing that her beauty cannot be truly appreciated when others are too preoccupied as they are confronted with the truth (many times exaggerated) residing in the darkest depths of their soul.

History: In the past, Kalysta, along with her sisters, had all been skilled warriors. Skilled and deadly and feared throughout, she tended to act as a back-up for the rest instead of actually fighting at the front. While able to wield a blade if necessary, her strength was in her shooting skills. A bow and an endless quiver full of arrows were all she ever needed as she relied heavily on her instincts (sixth sense) and sharp eyesight, she always made sure no harm befell the others from a distance. She had never been one who liked to be in the midst of a battle, preferring to keep her distance and pick enemies off one at a time. Even now, she has no desire to participate in any sort of activity that would mean hard work and sweat. Instead, the past few centuries have seen her appearing and reappearing underneath differing aliases as a model. Always waiting several decades in between and reemerging when a new era had begun in the fashion industry. Although she always chose to start off with an unknown artist, their fame quickly grew as her popularity and demands increased. Interestingly enough, nearly all of these artists' lives have ended with either suicide or in a lonely cell at some mental facility.

Abilities: Being immortal, she has no need to fear for death. Even if fatally wounded she worries more for her appearance than for her mauled body due to the gift (or curse) of immortality which seems to come hand in hand with a much faster healing rate.  Along with sharper senses overall, almost lending her a sort of sixth sense. Like her sisters, she is stronger and faster than the average person but tends to dislike having to exert any effort to do either.

Curse: If any are unlucky enough to lay eyes on her reflection, they find themselves seeing and experiencing their worst fears as well as realizing the darkest and deepest parts of themselves that had been lurking in the depths of their soul. Most are unable to handle the realizations as well as living through a nightmare and are soon driven mad. Depending on just how clear the reflection was when seen (for example a nice clean mirror in bright lighting would most likely equal a very clear image...which would result in the worst and quickest onset of insanity) the effects of her curse are either amplified or just barely noticed. When seen face-to-face, her curse has little to no effect unless an extended amount of time was spent with another. It is much slower than what happens when seeing her reflection but it builds up over time, though it can fade over time as well as long as it was still in the early stages.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

LadySky

Beautiful profile Esoteric Myobi!

Just need to find someone for Gluttony now!

As a note to men who are interested in playing partners to these cursed women: They can be human men or they can be immortal it is up to you!

LadySky

Esoteric Myobi

Good night Armanda~

Hopefully by the time you return there will have been more applicants =)

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Sasha

Name : Pyrena - meaning fiery , most of her sisters shorten it to Rena.
Manifested Sin : Wrath

Description : 5ft 8, 130lbs ...eyes dark brown almost black in nature with a dark black hair that comes to the middle of her back ..bronzed tan flesh , athletic style build , very agile and dexterous ..a fiery energy with explosive directed outbursts ..the woman makes most uncomfortable around her as if she can see right through them .

History : Pyrena was a mighty warrior at one time fighting along side of her sisters taking pride in her accomplishments and fighting for justice with no problem being a quick judge of the lives of those who stood in the way. Always the fire in her burned with a passion ..seemed fitting for Zeus to keep trapped in her the fire and explosive nature and manifold it 1oo times over. In the beginning massacres were nightly as she changed into the demon and stepped into the shadows with a hunger to spill blood consuming her till the dawn. After so many years of bloodshed seen and done by her own hands the woman has become quite cold and aloft ..residing to the fact that she is indeed a monster.

Chaining herself in the cellar of the mansion ..can hold off the effects for only a few days as the wrath builds in her like a fiery ball and she must do the bidding. The joy she once found in delivering judgement is no longer there though she plans out many of her attacks ..calculating maneuvers. The woman can whisper into the ear of another and fuel the anger in them as she watches them carry out horrific deeds in the name of vengeance. The internet gives her plenty of stories to work with now in this day and age ..all she needs to do is whisper and fuel the already heightened urges of another to take action to achieve the revenge.

During the day ..the woman can be calm if she has fullfilled the requirements of her curse. Though if she has tried to lock herself away or keep herself ..the rage carries over into her day. One can find Pyrena working out regularly trying to release anger inside her probably the reason her body is in such fine shape.

Sexual Nature : Pyrena tends to enjoy a man she can actually toy with ..though most she ends up breaking ..even putting a few women in her bed over the years though the same problem exists. None seem to keep up or calm her rages that flare up ..let alone handle her alter ego self that exists after midnight. Most of the time she ends up killing her own lovers in one manner or another. Though she prays to find a man that can handle her , calm her and become her master ..or at least her equal.

Abilities : Immortal ..Fast Healing ..Explosive Energy ..Dexterity ,Strength and Speed....Heightened Senses ,

Telepathy - ability to read/change minds can alter emotions and Shadow Walking when in demon form along with the ability to increase the temperature in things, boiling the blood from within till it bursts into flames.

Curse : Every night at midnight she transforms into a demon filled with rage who's main goal is to bring vengeance upon those undeserving of life ..this form remains till dawn. She can by a whisper induce others to act on their self interests moving them to vigilante justice ...or even to commit suicide directing the anger internally.

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Aiden

I am placing my interest in this game, only if Wrath does not have a potential match.

I pictured a very aggressive Sado-masochist switch for her and a demon himself... >:)
Let me think about it...I have been in a growing mood for violence and pain before the eventual sexual release.

LadySky

As far as I know Sasha has no partner for Wrath as yet. When she gets online I am sure she will let you know Aiden!  ;D

Yay Jecht! I answered your PM!

Jecht

Name: Jackson Crawly
Description: Jackson is 6'4 with brown hair and deep blue eyes. Charming smile and was always popular with the ladies.
History: Jackson went to college to be a teacher in history but when his band's success took off, he decided to quit school to pursue his dream job as a singer.

Even though he had everything he wanted, sex, woman, Rock N Roll, something in his life felt empty. After quitting the band without a real reason, he decided to start his journey looking for the thing that made him feel complete. Woman after woman only made that spot feel more empty. His last stop on his journey before heading back to the states was Greece.

Abilities: Jackson's voice is known to draw woman to him. He is very proficient in martial arts due to guys starting fights with him after his voice drove their woman to hit on him.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Sasha

QuoteProficient in knife fighting and interrogation. He is trained to be able to tell when someone is lying. Something he doesn't know about is he knows how to bring pleasure to a woman without trying. (I'll explain the last thing if needed)

If its going to be an exciting .. captivating story ...I want to hear it . Has all sorts of ideas though ..on how one pleases a woman without trying ......now that would be interesting . Very interesting .

Jecht

Let me ask this first. Have you ever seen 40 Days and 40 nights? It was actually the inspiration for picking Sloth as my counter.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

Sorry I changed my profile. I misunderstood the counter part of the plot I guess.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

LadySky

Very cool. Just a little note to everyone, be sure you are comfortable with posting at least two to three good sized paragraphs in your posts. It does happen that some posts are smaller but please let that be unusual, give your partner plenty to work off of!

Also, be sure to check out the Ons & Offs of others....

Lord Drake

Quote from: Armanda Honey on November 19, 2009, 03:35:43 PM
Very cool. Just a little note to everyone, be sure you are comfortable with posting at least two to three good sized paragraphs in your posts. It does happen that some posts are smaller but please let that be unusual, give your partner plenty to work off of!

Also, be sure to check out the Ons & Offs of others....

I am actually PMing a bit of plot with my partner.. and she is looking happy for now

^^
— Dream Hampton

Arkaniel

Are there general guidelines for a larger plot already? or should we discuss mostly with our partner?

cere

Here is Cere's profile...Vanity's partner...some work to do yet but please accept this draft

Name:  Cere

Born of the First Generation and at the onset of life; the last of his heritage.  His appearance here is 36 years but in reality countless eons.   

Description:

When standing, he is 178cm (5’11”) but seems to have an ability to stand taller, formidably taller, especially in combat!  His outwardly relaxed, calm demeanour hides a power that torments his softly wizened visage.  His hair is shoulder length, straight and black with streaks of grey.  His eyes are the deepest brown with lines formed through both laughter and through lifelong pain.   This blackness of his eyes and hair lead to another of his characteristics.  He can, and does change form to appear as a black panther; never in public has it been witnessed and no-one can say for sure they are one and the same being.

Personality with History:

He is strong, intelligent, resilient and charming; mischievous, witty and thoroughly appealing but always a watchful character that can seem distracted at times.

His darkest fear is exposure, consequential of his lifelong hiding from a daemonic foe that would take from him his unique knowledge, passed down to him alone by the last of his elders. With this knowledge, the key to the destiny of time, the daemons would then destroy all history of life itself.  He is ever watchful, and mindful that they will locate his presence through his use of wizardry; the cosmic shifting of molecules caused by his casting of ancient charms and spells.  These very spells also preserve his life, for his is an eternal and solitary existence.  For these very reasons, he is reluctant to use his powers in this world.

Resulting from his loneliness, he seeks solace in female company, specifically in sexual pleasure; it is a weakness that he wears as a risk to his survival.  The testing of his limits of pain and pleasure could be both a blessing and yet his eventual undoing.

Another character weakness is one of retribution; he will risk his own and others for vengeance sake.  This he recognises but is powerless to prevent, it is his instinct.

He resides in an estate 10 miles away in the Greek countryside where although recluse, wealthy ladies from the region clamor for his attention and invite him to their formal functions.  This suits him well, and yet...he needs something more...a challenge!

To summarise his strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths:

•   Complete understanding of himself (he's had thousands of years experience!)
•   Reads nothing in anyone's appearance (all daemons have guises)
•   Strong character, resilient, smart
•   A master wizard (who's abilities are severely limited by the fact that his own daemons are looking for him - makes for an even playing field)
•   Can appear at will as a Panther (just preference but there may be an history...and probably a good tale, as to why a Panther)
•   Is able to detect abnormal power in someone (and for that reason needs to understand its source)
•   Has male attributes that are much desired by the opposite sex
•   Has pockets of breathing space when he knows his own daemons have lost his scent
  ( ...others may come to mind)

Weaknesses:

•   Needs to exact retribution on his foes (puts himself and others in danger by doing so)
•   Sexually vulnerable (he seeks solace in pain and pleasure)
•   Potentially vulnerable if anyone knows of these daemons and how to make contact with them (that would be his cataclysm)
   (...most definitely be more of these)

** Light is life.  Dark is divine!  **
  ~Ons and Offs of import~        ~Away times~

"The secret to living a good life is honesty and fair play.  If you can fake these, you've got it made!"  Groucho Marx

LadySky

Great profile Cere! *claps*

I am leaving plots and such mainly to each couple, just remember to keep the basics of the main story I wrote.  ;D