U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Banned 'cause I don't have a twin.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for only being a ONE.

Izzy1337

:'(

Banned for making me cry...

*sniff*
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Linwood Badr

Banned for not asking for a hug.

Izzy1337

Banned for needing to be asked. Hugs are always welcome!

*cheers up a bit*

Linwood Badr

-hugs- Aw, I can't ban you now. /sniffs and bans a random passerby/

blue bunny sparkle

I am banning you... for random reasons

icandor

*From a far away rooftop loads a BAN bullet in the rifle and fires hitting blue bunny sparkle* You have been banned for banning randomly!
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for being so far away as you ban me!

icandor

It was done for your own protection Banned for not getting closer to the box of BAN bullets
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for wounding me with your ban bullets!

icandor

Banned for not coming to Hurt and Heal and hurting me for revenge ^-^

Izzy1337

Banned for shameless advertising. ;)

Anesa

Banned because I'm feeling mean tonight.  :D

icandor

Unbanned for being mean cause Mean can be fun taking your ban and banning the next person to post (aims BAN bullet filled gun at them poised to *BANG* at their post)

Izzy1337

Banned for banning me preemptively!

Anesa

Banned for making up rules as you go along..who says pre-emptive banning is wrong?  ;P

Izzy1337

Banned! I can make up whatever I want. :P

Anesa

Banned!  Who died and left you the boss?   lol!  ;P

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not seeing that BBS is the real boss!

Anesa

Bans myself....for the BBS is right! ;P  *Hugs that girl*  How you been?

blue bunny sparkle

*wild hugs Camille* before I have to ban her...

sorry honey... I think its in the rules. But I'm good, only crazy busy.

icandor

Banned for telling Lies Icandor Is the true Boss Bad Bunny Bad BAAAAAD xD

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for shaming the Bunny!

icandor

the nummy bunny needs shaming every once in a while so ban to you bunny