Trump's statement regarding Colin Powell's death

Started by Teo Torriatte, October 19, 2021, 02:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teo Torriatte

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/19/politics/donald-trump-colin-powell-death/index.html

What a disgusting individual. I am so far passed trying to understand why ANYONE still supports this man. Anyone who condones this, much less is impressed by it, should be truly ashamed of themselves.

Azy

I think what gets me is when I see something like this I should be shocked and outraged.  I'm not.  For Donald Trump, this is a normal Tuesday.  It's well known that John McCain was not a big fan of his, and ruined the ACA repeal by voting no because he personally didn't feel like it was the right thing to do.  Trump attacked him while he was dying of a brain tumor, and then years after his death.  This will likely be no different.     

Haibane

The man is mentally ill and lacks empathy for anyone so whatever he says it will be twisted and bitter and self-serving. I find its best to get along with him by ignoring him.

AcademicCuriosity9110

Quote from: Haibane on October 19, 2021, 06:17:23 PM
The man is mentally ill and lacks empathy for anyone so whatever he says it will be twisted and bitter and self-serving. I find its best to get along with him by ignoring him.

This is my view as well.

My request thread!

A/A thread Started/updated 02-22-23