You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 05, 2021, 12:53:37 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking 1/1 with 'Monster Girl' Races  (Read 279 times)

Offline National AcrobatTopic starter

• Sailor on the Seas of Fate
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • That's no moon...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Seeking 1/1 with 'Monster Girl' Races
« on: August 19, 2020, 10:48:50 am »
Pretty much what it says. Looking to run a solo game with someone where my PC will be a traditional race (I.E. elf or human, pretty normal) and he gets involved with and develops a relationship with an unusual race, and the adventures and quests commence. I have a few ideas for long term plots and adventures, and can be tailored with discussion, as can the setting and default parameters.

How they meet and get involved, can be role played and discussed out before hand, or could be part of the initial story. If anyone is interested, just PM me. It's a holiday week here in the states, so replies could be slow coming, depending on the schedule and what not this week. It can be as simple as an underdark explorer needing to hire a guide (drider for instance) to find a place in the underdark and complete a mission, to a goblin girl being befriended by my pc and discovering that not all goblins are evil or bad, and agreeing to help her with something, to summoning and marilith to aid in a quest and discovering that there is mutual benefits to a relationship, both business and pleasure. There are plenty of potential plot ideas that can be hashed out.

As always, if you like PF 1e, that's even better, but not necessary.

Sprite or Pixie 1

Sprite or Pixie 2

Centaur 1

Centaur 2

Medusa

Sprite or Pixie 3-NSFW

Sprite or Pixie 4-NSFW

Harpy 1-NSFW

Harpy 2

Harpy 3-NSFW

Harpy 4

Goblin Gal 1

Goblin Gal 2

Drider 1

Drider 2

marilith

Medusa 2

Naga

As always, thanks for taking the time and looking.