|| Welcome To Mystery ||

Started by Technicolor, December 28, 2011, 01:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technicolor

~What I like

I like Yaoi/Homosexual roleplays, but I will not do uke/seme bullshit. I don't believe that one person is more dominant than the other every single time. I will do straight roleplays, but you'll have to convince me with a plot. Otherwise, no.
    I love action/adventure roleplays. They make things exciting.
    Plots with plenty of drama/action/adventure
    I love mature roleplays. I'm not talking about smutty sex scenes, but things like alcohol, drugs, and maybe sex.
    I love Partners who can post at least 2-3 good paragraphs. My posts are always on the long side. I expect the same from a partner.

~What I hate

Twilight. I will roleplay vampires, but mine do not fucking sparkle.
    Real life. I will roleplay a real life scenario. However, I'm much better at a fantasy setting.
    Do NOT Beg to play a female part. There's a very slim chance that I will have a straight roleplay. It's not that I don't like them, but I find them odd to roleplay, especially when I play a male part.
    If and only if I do decide to do a straight roleplay, please, I'm begging, please do Not make the female whiny, defenseless and annoying. That drives me insane.
    Furries. Just No

Akita

I don't know how you feel about a female playing a male part, but I've been told that I play one hell of a guy character... I would be interested in this... Let me know!

Want to learn a little bit about me? Please visit my Introduction thread! Thanks. =D

Technicolor

I honestly don't mind. If you can play a male character, then I'm all for it ^^

Jack2012

Quote from: Akita on December 28, 2011, 07:54:41 PM
I don't know how you feel about a female playing a male part, but I've been told that I play one hell of a guy character... I would be interested in this... Let me know!

I like that.

Cool and smart post, Technicolor.

Technicolor

Update:

Two clans, rivals.

-*-

No one really knows why the feud started, as it was so very long ago. Yet, they continue to fight, steal, compete, and even kill each other.
[/color]

The two clans are the Singing Flutes and the Silent Reeds, which reside in early Japan.
[/color]

The Singing Flutes clan often wears dark blue. The members can be seen with bits of the color included in their wardrobe and accessories. They tend to be fond of silks and usually wear their hair down.

The Silent Reeds are found wearing dark reds, on their wardrobes and such. This clan is fond of intricate hair styles, lanterns, and fans.

--*--
[/color]

One night, the Reeds clan sends out their best assassin. Their plan is to eliminate one of the Singing Flute's leaders. The assassin was on his way, when he hears someone coming. He climbs up a tree to hide.
[/color]

A Flute clan member is out gathering plants for silk dye and medicines. He passes under the assassin's tree, just as the assassin loses his footing. He comes crashing down and nearly falls on top of the poor Flute.
[/color]

The assassin apologizes profusely.
[/color]

The Flute member kindly helps him up but-
[/color]

It's love at first sight. They talk to each other, and decide to meet again. They do and fall even more helplessly in love with each other. They plan on meeting again.
[/color]

The two have missed one crucial thing, however. They are from opposing clans. The Reeds member was clad in black, for stealth. The Flutes member was wearing a lovely orange kimono. The second time they meet, they make the horrifying discovery.
[/color]

They know they can never be apart now that they've found one another.
[/color]

What will happen?
[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What drives a person to torture their child? What mental drives tells them that something like that would be okay? Only a sociopath would condone something so horrific.

For a year now, Raileigh has watched his mother torture his eldest brother. And finally, the eldest brother slips into a coma and is burned by his own mother. Next is the second oldest brother. Raileigh's sisters aren't subject to this inhuman torture, no, in fact, they're supposed to help their mother kill the brothers slowly and painfully.

Raileigh doesn't know how long it will take to be his turn to endure what his brothers have. One of his friends, also the boy next door to his home, comes over when her mother was gone. He's horrified by what he finds. Raileigh is shocked when he sees him and tells him to run away. He doesn't think she could tell her friend what was going on.

We'll start from here. I know it's not much of a plot, but there's more in my head