Searching for females who will play aggressive female characters!

Started by makizushi, January 13, 2012, 05:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makizushi

What I need right now is some rough sex. The rougher the better. While I play a dominate role in most role plays, I wish to have a partner who is not so submissive, but very combative. Instead of worrying about BDSM, I want a role play that pairs characters with equal strengths. Say, two vampires. A vampire would never play a submissive role in anything, because of their strength. Because of this, I want to see (for example) two vampires duke it out constantly. I want a character to play with that won't mind being shoved against the wall, in efforts to get the right angle to fuck her ass. What I need is a female character who can rival my aggressiveness.

Think you can manage that? One more requirement; I need someone who can reply just about every day. But more importantly, I need someone who can write and loves to reply in length. Anything less than a three paragraph response turns me off.

I'll exemplify... If you cannot keep up with a 3+ paragraph response every time, do not contact me. I will ignore you.

With all of that said, I cannot spend the time to write out fancy plots for us to go by. Instead I suspect that the few that may reply will have their own ideas. We can collaborate ideas and create a better plot than I could ever dream up on my own. My only requirement in this plot is that both characters are equal in power and able to endure rough sex as well as fighting. I adore a good fight (although I may never be able to hurt a woman in real life... I would absolutely love to role play an aggressive natured man who has no problems hurting a female).

For the limited few that may be interested, contact me and let's chat about details of our plot that we can discuss through PMs.