End to end (Partial Archive)

Started by Mordred, May 03, 2012, 04:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweetgirl91

Naughty.

I'm trying to get him exposed to music he will like but wouldn't normally listen to.

OMG. There is this guy I talked to for a while who was a complete whiner (I have patience and understanding, but not for people who only want to complain all the time and never do anything about it)

He called me 5 times this morning, woke me up five different times and now he's calling and just left me a voicemail and he is sobbing. I have no idea what to do. I don't have the heart to tell him I'm sick and tired of him calling me to whine and cry about his ex wife.

I know I sound so insensitive but I've been through three months of him whining to me every day lol
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Yellow.

That's typically what I do when I give people CDs. :)

And gahhhh, that's so obnoxious! Wow, yeah, it's totally understandable to be just fed up with it. That's really inconsiderate of him. What a dick. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Whisper.

Gah. *sigh* I didn't even listen to the rest of the voicemail.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

Dez

NightRabbit

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

chivalrousdeviant

Phoenixrisen

~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

chivalrousdeviant

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

chivalrousdeviant

Grainne

chivalrousdeviant

Grainne

BrokenShards

Ready to write when someone requires.

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

BrokenShards

Ready to write when someone requires.

diamonedsky