Mobsters of Port Temperance (Day Three)

Started by Avi, June 27, 2009, 05:43:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

((If the P.I. and the Mobsters could get to me ASAP about what they choose to do tonight, it would be appreciated.))
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

MusicNeverDies

So, do any other citizens find it odd that Rapsody was avoiding voting for Eliza, and then once it was obvious the mobster was going to fry, she 'out of the blue' changed her vote to match the public opinion. So she could say 'If I was a mobster why would I vote for Eliza?'

We might notice that Eliza and Rapsody shared a similar vote. For Saku. Who we established was either a mobster or (more likely, I think) the vigilante. Now, would the confirmed mobster and suspected mobster want the vigilante out of the picture? I think so.

A third voted for Saku as well. Madalina. Three votes for the supposed vigilante, where there were three members of the mob voting among us.

Rhapsody

As opposed to seeing suspicious behaviour in Saku's words and having a gut feeling that turned out to be wrong?  Or need I remind you that Saku was the one leading the charge against LadySky, who turned out to be an innocent in all this?   And that you yourself voted for her as well. 

Besides.  I didn't "suspiciously" change my vote... someone approached me quietly and asked me to reconsider, and since that person's own gut feeling turned out to be correct, I'll be listening more to what they say in the future. 

Go ahead, MND.  If the mobsters don't get me tonight, fry me tomorrow.  I'm just a dressmaker, and if the town's convinced I have to die, well... what's one more citizen killed without the mob lifting a finger?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

MusicNeverDies

Someone quietly approached you to change your vote when Eliza had a visable majority already, with or without you?

I find that hard to belive.

Saku

QuoteSaku was the one leading the charge against LadySky, who turned out to be an innocent in all this?

Mhm, this is not entirely true. LadySky was the one who pointed the finger at me first so I naturally pointed a finger right back at her, isn't that what people normally do? If someone accuses you of doing or being someone or something, don't you want to accuse them right back? The accuser is usually guilty of something. Everyone else seemed to think LadySky was a Mobster and all without any input from me. Since it was the beginning of the game I didn't know who to think was a Mobster and didn't think LadySky was one at all but since she had pointed the finger at me I decided what the hell, I'll vote for her then. It was entirely the work of everyone else that led to LadySky dying.

I was not the one that led the charge against LadySky that was all you guys.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Rhapsody

Quote from: MusicNeverDies on July 05, 2009, 06:42:05 PM
Someone quietly approached you to change your vote when Eliza had a visable majority already, with or without you?

I find that hard to belive.

Believe whatever you want to believe.  It's the truth.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Saku

You know Rhapsody, your avatar sometimes freaks me out *laughs* The girl in the picture looks almost exactly like what I used to look like :p

... almost

Yeah it has nothing to do with the game but I thought I'd just let you know lol

EDIT: And I mean like I what I used to look like in real life not on Elliquiy as a character xD
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Avi

((Hmmm... so it appears that Greenthorn has been Castrated.  So... MOBSTERS, GET ME YOUR VOTE!  We have people waiting on your decision.  Thank you. :P))

Greenthorn

(Ummm I am still able to play...just not recieve PMs )

Avi

Madalina

((Sorry I've been absent this week.. been sickly and had to spend a couple of nights in the hospital getting some iv antibiotics. All better now though! What are we doing now?))

Josietta

((We are waiting on the mobsters to vote so Avi can post the results of the night.))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Avi

((Without further ado... the carnage!))

After another restless night plagued the citizens of Port Temperance, there were many bleary eyes among them as they emerged from their houses and moved toward the center of town.  During Roll Call, it quickly becomes apparent that Rhapsody and Madalina are not among you!  As usual, Aiden splits the remaining citizens into groups and you split up to search for them.

Within minutes, you come upon a grizzly scene.  Rhapsody lies dead in the middle of the street, the victim of a severe beating, apparently with a 2x4, or perhaps a baseball bat.  Nothing on her body indicates that she was anything other than a regular Citizen. 

On the other hand, Madalina lies dead next to Rhapsody, a neat gunshot wound in her chest, though with a messy exit wound between her shoulders.  It seems to have been made by a precise shot from a high-powered rifle.  Her outstretched hand lies quite close to a bloody baseball bat, indicating that she had a hand in the death of Rhapsody.  Upon a cursory search of her body, you find a half-burned card of a saint.  Apparently, the Vigilante has done their job effectively, and claimed the life of a Mobster.

Port Temperance.  Population: 6 (Josietta, MND, Saku, Aiden, Marguerite, Greenthorn).  (1 Mobster, 5 Citizens, 1 P.I, 1 Doctor, 1 Vigilante)

Josietta

((So there's only one mobster left now?))

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Avi

((Yes indeed.  Be really good, or lucky, and the game could end with this round of voting.))

Josietta

((I'm always really good ;P And because I am the P.I. I am lucky too. :P ))

Josi watched as the new bodies were discovered and figured she should inform the others who the leader of the mob was now. Maybe if they took out the leader then the rest of the mob would leave town. She made her way around to each home of the citizens of Port Temperance, flashed her Private Investigator badge and told them all that AIDEN was the leader of the mob and should be taken out in order to protect our town.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

MusicNeverDies

Saku

Saku saw Josietta flash her P.I. Badge and decided that she would trust the one in the position of authority for such people were usually right. Especially since they had gone undercover as a private investigator tended to do. So she nodded. "If you say Aiden did it then I'll place my vote with him and see where things take us."
I'm back!

MusicNeverDies

Music quirked a brow at Josietta, then nodded briefly. There was obviously very few mobsters left in town. And what better way to hide your identity as a mobster than by being the mayor. Nodding at Saku gently, Music cast her vote for Aiden as well. She knew a man was behind this.

Greenthorn

Josietta

Why would you vote for MND when we know there is only one Mobster left and I confessed to being the P.I.?  I know for a fact Aiden is the last Mobster.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Aiden

"Well I knew one of you would catch my wise at one point..."
Stepping into the bar as they all plotted his death, a wicked grin crossed his face.
"My only regret is not taking the rest of ya out before I go..."
He winked at Josie a final time.
"Nothing better than sharing your bed with the enemy..."

(Wishes he could pull out a tommy gun and take the rest of them out with me!)

Josietta

Josi blushed at the wink and knew that investigating him would be fun but had no idea it would turn out this way.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Greenthorn

Quote from: Josietta on July 12, 2009, 02:32:23 PM
Why would you vote for MND when we know there is only one Mobster left and I confessed to being the P.I.?  I know for a fact Aiden is the last Mobster.

Because I had not been paying attention to the game  :-\

Marguerite

Marguerite wanted Aiden the dirty thug dead and gone. "Josi, good job and hopefully Aiden's death will be a gruesome one to return the favor."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You