Vampire the Masquerade Mafia [Game Thread] [Day Phase 4]

Started by Blythe, May 13, 2016, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Quote from: theLeslie on May 25, 2016, 11:13:39 PM
or maybe it was a sneaky way to vote for nobody. =P

For the record (just clarifying this for all my players), a player missing a vote absolutely does not count as a vote for 'nobody.' It is simply a record of inactivity.

For in-game purposes/information, you have no concrete vote, not even for 'nobody,' for the one round you missed voting on.

theLeslie

And I did try to vote when I got home!  But they closed the door on me. *sniffles*

Blythe

Hey, all, I hate to do this, but it is better if I cancel this particular game. It is through no one's fault but my own. It comes down to me having extreme difficulty continuing to run it, and it's been unduly and intensely stressful. Unfortunately, GMing mafia games doesn't look like its for me, and I just am meant to be a player rather than a GM. I'm just really not cut out to manage one of these.

I apologize sincerely for this, and I do thank you all for participating for the time that you did.

If you have questions, please PM them to me rather than post in-thread.

Galactic Druid

Before anyone reveals, I'm dead, and can take over GM responsibilities if you like, Blythe. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to wrap things up for you.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Remiel

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 26, 2016, 07:18:29 AM
Before anyone reveals, I'm dead, and can take over GM responsibilities if you like, Blythe. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to wrap things up for you.

I'm okay with this.

AmberStarfire

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 26, 2016, 07:18:29 AM

Quote from: Remiel on May 26, 2016, 08:52:31 AM
I'm okay with this.

So am I.

Galactic Druid

Please give Blythe a chance to chat with me before making any further replies in the game thread, I'd really appreciate it!

Galactic Druid

I believe the best course of action to take here is going to be to lock this game thread. If there are people that would still like to play (dead or alive), I'm more than happy to run a quick round of Classic werewolf. I put the sign up sheet here. Thank you all for understanding.