Vampire: the Masquerade Mafia [OOC]

Started by Blythe, April 04, 2016, 09:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

-Paraphrased Questions Asked to the GM-

"Can the Harpy use their ability on themself?

Answer: Newp. Gotta pick someone else.

Blythe

-Paraphrased Questions Asked to the GM-

"Can the Sabbat kill someone the same night they use the Pack Priest Power?"

Answer: The Sabbat cannot kill a member of the Camarilla during the Night Phase the Pack Priest turning power is used. Role text has been updated to more clearly state this.

Galactic Druid

A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Remiel

Your sacrifice was not in vain!  We'll get those dirty Sabbat!

Blythe

A Reminder, Players:

Please make sure to read this post; specifically, please try to avoid meta-gaming--in particular, please avoid making decisions or using reasoning based on how someone behaves in other games/previous mafia games, as other games are not this game. Each game plays out differently--previous games are not always a particularly good indicator of how a current game is going to play out.

Not calling anyone out on this in particular, but I have noticed it's been happening in this game, so please try to be careful. I know its easy to slip into this (I know I've slipped into it before in a game myself!), especially as many here are regulars, but please try your best to avoid doing it!

Blythe

Also, this, 'cause y'all some awesome people and I <3 you all.  8-)

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on May 25, 2016, 09:30:02 PM
Also, this, 'cause y'all some awesome people and I <3 you all.  8-)

*snuggles Bly*
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

See here.

Many apologies, players, but I do not feel as though I can continue to run this particular game. Any questions should please be directed to me via PM rather than via thread.

AmberStarfire

Aren't we waiting for ThatRPGuy to talk to Blythe before anyone reveals anything or has a decision been made?

Galactic Druid

There has been one. I'm closing the game thread, and am offering anyone who wants to play a game of werewolves. There's a sign up sheet here in LCS.

Remiel

The thread is locked. I could be wrong, but I think that means it's done.

AmberStarfire

Ah. That's a shame.

I was sabbat and I turned our 5th.  >:)

persephone325

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 26, 2016, 11:37:16 AM
Ah. That's a shame.

I was sabbat and I turned our 5th.  >:)

lol I had a feeling.

Can I reveal my notes?! XD
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

AmberStarfire

Quote from: persephone325 on May 26, 2016, 01:59:12 PM
lol I had a feeling.

Can I reveal my notes?! XD

I don't mind at all if you do. :)

Galactic Druid

If you're still looking for you mafia fix, I do encourage you guys to hop in the classic werewolf thread here.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249937.0

Rel Mayer

Ink had me in such an odd boat. I was convinced he was Sabbat, but then I started to doubt myself. Same with Mint, but she wouldn't give me any good information! So I was on the fence too.

Honestly, I did think Remiel was a Sabbat too, but looks like I was wrong!

persephone325

1. ThatRPGuy - Ventrue Diablerist *DECEASED*
2. yugi006 - Camarilla Normal
3. persephone325 - Toreador Harpy/Camarilla
4. Intimate Ink - ???
5. SunshineSparkle - Brujah Primogen/Camarilla *DECEASED*
6. Madame Professor - Camarilla?; Mint suspects her. If Mint is Sabbat, then MP is probably not
7. Mintprincess - Sabbat?; according to Geeklet
8. Rel Mayer - Sabbat?; Mint defends her often
9. Remiel - Nosferatu Ancilla/Camarilla
10. Seranova - Sabbat?; votes alongside Rel
11. theLeslie - Camarilla Normal
12. Geeklet - Malkavian Prophet/Camarilla
13. Christa - Gangrel Scourge & Wraith/Camarilla
14. AndyZ - Camarilla Normal *DECEASED*
15. AmberStarfire - Sabbat?
I don't know.

Intimate Ink

I'm a piece of bologna wrapped in a cheese curd wrapped in an enigma, apparently.

Rel Mayer

I was actually a loyal Carmarilla that strayed too far away from the pack to gather information. :(

Clio

I was Camarilla. Gangrel Scourge and Wraith.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

AndyZ

Obviously I was Cam.  Once it became clear that no one would listen to me, I sacrificed myself to give everyone some data.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

AmberStarfire

I was trying to stay under the radar. Aside from other sabbat (and we had so many msgs I stopped posting in that 'how many PMs do you have thread') Christa, you were the only Camarilla who contacted me during the game. At that point I'd already heard about your Gangrel role (at least, it was assumed) so there was no reason to ask. Besides, I thought if I discussed the game too indepth I might get sprung. I didn't realise you were the wraith.

Clio

Quote from: AmberStarfire on May 26, 2016, 02:27:26 PM
I was trying to stay under the radar. Aside from other sabbat (and we had so many msgs I stopped posting in that 'how many PMs do you have thread') Christa, you were the only Camarilla who contacted me during the game. At that point I'd already heard about your Gangrel role (at least, it was assumed) so there was no reason to ask. Besides, I thought if I discussed the game too indepth I might get sprung. I didn't realise you were the wraith.

But we didn't really talk about the game. I just said I was frustrated and I didn't know who was who. That doesn't count as contacting in my opinion. Lol.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.