How did you find this site?

Started by Keelin, February 17, 2006, 02:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelin

Just a little idle curiosity as to how folks ended up finding this site.
I came from RpoL. Someone I played with there gave me the link to here, when the adult boards changed at RpoL.

I know that these days we have to be oh so careful of who is allowed to play here (hence the Intro section)
So I wondered how other folks came to this site too.
:)
'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Elvi

I was just mooching around looking for something different to do with my time and being bored with just playing online with youngsters.

Found the site by just meandering through different places and clicking on links to other sites.
Liked the look of it, thought, well doing something a little more adult might make a change, so signed up.

Not that I spend much time here or play much of course.......*grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Max

About the same way Keelin did.  Several of the games I was in on RPOL stopped, and there links to this site posted. 

And Elvi?  Riiiiiiiiiight.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Elvi

*blinks*
I was! I was bored and mooching around looking for something interesting......

Max

I was talking about how you don't spend much time here.  9346 posts.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new

Elvi

Just a quick typer thats all.......*huffs*

Dreamshard

Yeah Elvi, you've nearly crossed the 10 000 post mark. You'll be the first to do that and likely only one for a while. And you've also spent the most time online at this site. Tops in that category too. Just try and refute that evidence. :P

For me, I came over here due to the Maiden and Monster game, which I played in back on Rpol. Lilac shifted it here and I came along with it.

Now I just wander around the site and run my game. I'm the quietest Goddess around (not counting those who are away for whatever reason).
The wind hears all your secrets and whispers them unbidden

ONs and OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4435.0

Dreamshard requested indefinite account restriction in August of 2006. She's still out, about and well as of 2009

ZK

I simply came over from RpOL. I wasn't playing any of the games, just followed the link and found myself here.

Odd as it was, a few people that play here, I already played with (in abstract notions) already. *laughs*

Ever since I became a Goddess, as well as a few months before. I've stopped playing as a majority. I guess I simply fell out of it and fell into the "I want to run things" kind of mood.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

Quote from: Dreamshard on February 17, 2006, 08:58:27 AM
Yeah Elvi, you've nearly crossed the 10 000 post mark. You'll be the first to do that and likely only one for a while. And you've also spent the most time online at this site. Tops in that category too. Just try and refute that evidence. :P

For me, I came over here due to the Maiden and Monster game, which I played in back on Rpol. Lilac shifted it here and I came along with it.

Now I just wander around the site and run my game. I'm the quietest Goddess around (not counting those who are away for whatever reason).

*shocked*
I refute it! someones messing with my head! It's a fit up.......
Well that and the fact that I am working at the moment as well as on here......

AND
I have noticed that you have become a lot more verbal lately.?

Dreamshard

Oh yes. I was away due to many many personal reasons. But now I'm back and ready to make up time lost. And I'm sick at the moment, which gives me plenty of time to run around the site and read a ton of things and select topics to reply to. Plus I'm bored too.

If I wasn't sick, I'll be working and I have no computer access there. You're so lucky.
The wind hears all your secrets and whispers them unbidden

ONs and OFFs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4435.0

Dreamshard requested indefinite account restriction in August of 2006. She's still out, about and well as of 2009

Elvi

Even luckier, I work from home.....*grins*

alahendra

Another person from RPoL...I was informed about this board by ThePixie.  I still play on RPoL, just not in adult games...
"You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
Designed and directed by his red right hand..."

Os & Os: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5351.0

Celestial Goblin

I decided to search for an adult rpg forum after finding out that i generally dig playing rpg's in this manner  a lot. I didn't learn anything on a bondage art board, nor at link sites on rpg sites, so i simply googled and found Elliquiy, as well as Rpol. Since Rpol had mostly random adult stuff that didn't interest me, i'll signed up here. I remember being sick that time, and getting all excited did not exactly help with the fever i was having then:)

Akioth

I Came here with the Crowd from EMvsHB, M&M crowd. I was one of the "earlier" ones here. Real life caught up to me real fast recently though. So I have had to cut wayyy back.
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

Keelin

'The first and foremost erogenous zone is in the minnd'

Lilian

I came here with the initial opening of Elliquiy. :)  I was in the original, Monsters and Maidens game. ^_^

Creeper

I was also in the original Maidens and Monsters, but I showed up a fair bit later, as I wasn't active in the game when it closed down.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Angelo

I think I just found it out of nowhere. I can't remember; really. o__o;
Boys and Girls of Elliquiy, looking for a femme-looking furry male slave that'll do anything? Give me a pm. o.o;  ((Furry as in my avatar.=3 ))