Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Lilly

Quote from: Shewolf on February 20, 2014, 09:22:11 AM
Yup... and loose the bra, it distracts the men!

Who's wearing a bra??  ;)

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Shewolf

Fabjuth

You shall not distract me from the battle!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Miss Lilly

*wanders through bra-less....*  We shall see!  *weg*

Visit Lola's!

Cryptic

Wanders in all zombiefied.... Braaaaains
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Fabjuth

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 20, 2014, 09:48:08 AM
Wanders in all zombiefied.... Braaaaains

You know... Assuming Lilly and Wolf haven't shot it up there's a drinks cart around here with hot cocoa, coffee, and tea. Feeling any better today Cryptic?

Also... Hai Ms E!

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Shewolf

Fabjuth

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Fabjuth

Miss Lilly

Quote from: Fabjuth on February 20, 2014, 09:51:44 AM
You know... Assuming Lilly and Wolf haven't shot it up there's a drinks cart around here with hot cocoa, coffee, and tea. Feeling any better today Cryptic?

I don't remember firing any shots as yet. Any volunteers for some target practice?? ;)

Visit Lola's!

Cryptic

Nope not feeling any better, thanks for hot drinks. grabbing tea with lemon and honey then going back to curl up under her blankets.

Nice try Wolfie, I don't think anyone will be falling for the sweet innocent look :P

"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Shewolf

Quote from: Fabjuth on February 20, 2014, 09:57:34 AM
Nice new avatar...
Thnx :)

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 20, 2014, 10:03:10 AM
Nice try Wolfie, I don't think anyone will be falling for the sweet innocent look :P
Oh and why not?!? I AM really sweet... and ehm... I can be very innocent...  O:)
Gives Cryptic a nice rub with some herbal oil

Cryptic

Sweet yes, Innocent... Yea right, and I am a millionaire! Accepts and pulls in Wolfie to be her teddy bear again. I have decided... Velvet Von Black is going to be my theme song for this thread
A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Shewolf

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 20, 2014, 10:11:52 AM
Sweet yes, Innocent... Yea right, and I am a millionaire!
You would be surprised...  ;)
Acts as a nice cushion for Cryptic to lean on.

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Cryptic

I'm sure I would be, but for now.. Snuggles in all close.
A/A's

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs