The REAL Secret Apprentice

Started by Sabby, November 10, 2009, 12:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Okay, I hate the Force Unleashed. The original premise is nothing like the final product. I want to try a roleplay closer to the old plan, but with new characters. No Vader and Starkiller.

I'd like to play the secret apprentice. A young girl found by a Sith with insane amounts of power. The Sith saves her from the Empire and hides her away, intending to turn her into an apprentice who can stand up the Emporer himself. Her potential is limitless.

She'll spend a large portion of her young life locked in a small, lightless cell, where she will be beaten and tormented and starved until she fights back. Her Master will make her fight for her food, whether its against droids or troops, or unfair trials, or by himself.

She'll only become more brutal, and violent, preferring a back handed lightsabre in one hand, and a cruel dagger in the other. Her style up close is a terrible, unpredictale flurry of exceedingly viscious attacks, often shanking and gutting opponants numerous times with the dagger, preferring the feeling of the metal cutting flesh as opposed to her saber. Knees, elbows, foots, and even her bare hands come into play. But it is her force that makes her so devestating.

In her Masters presence, she has a cruel series of devices keeping her powers at bay, but they frequently break from the sheer power she holds, and when she is let loose, pulling a Star Destroyer from the sky poses no problem for her.

So what I'm looking for is a Master to beat loyalty into me, make me a willing and feroscious tool, a hate driven wrecking ball of the Force.

Ace Flyer

I'd love to do this! PM me if you'd like to talk this out, as I just have a few questions.

Sabby

Ace Flyer

Sorry, my schedule just crunched, I only have time now for the 2 RPs I have going...Assuming no one else takes this could we talk about it again when things lighten up for me?

Again, really sorry...

Sabby

Quote from: Ace Flyer on November 14, 2009, 11:55:55 PM
Sorry, my schedule just crunched, I only have time now for the 2 RPs I have going...Assuming no one else takes this could we talk about it again when things lighten up for me?

Again, really sorry...

its cool ^^