Gundam Ideas

Started by Idej, December 30, 2008, 01:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

While the English may be bad, I have been watching Gundam 00 on Sci-Fi every Monday and I thought that it wouldn't be too bad to propose this idea of running a freeform in the Gundam 00 universe.

I won't post anything else until I see if people are interested first.

Idej

Alright, change of plans.  I want to give you all more freedom so if there is anyone interested I want to see what universe you want to have this Gundam game be in.

Silk

Unfortunately I'm only familiar with the Gundam wing and original gundam series, otherwise i would be interested

Insanitosis

I like mechas, but I have no knowelege of the gundam universe.

Luna murakami

I'm familiar with Gundam Wing, Gundam 0080, G Gundam and I've seen a few eps of Gundam 00 so I wouldn't mind doing a Gundam rp with you.

goalt

I'd love to play a G-based Gundam game, because I'm a super robot fangirl.

One of the others would be cool, too. You have my interest!
So, hey. Back now, and ready to write. Woo!
O&O

Holy garbanzo beans! Girls want in? Okay, we need to set this up!

eavatar

Why don't we do our own Gundam show? I mean each Gundam is a different world excluding the One Year War/0079/Zeta/Zeta Zeta shows. That could be interesting. Maybe we could do something like a racial war between the New Types and the rest of mankind or something like that

Silk

eavatar

We just pick a side. New Type or Humans, unless we organize ourselves between the factions

goalt

Our own universe would work.

If I'm in, I'm totally requesting that I get the Crossbone in it. >.>
O&O

Silk

Not sure what crossbone is but i normally like to go with flying capable suits :D

goalt

O&O

Goalt knows about Crossbone. I am... intrigued...

Silk

Cloaked it looks remotely similar to Deathscyhe custom :)

goalt

O&O

As for universe... it would be terribly simpler to use one that exists! G Gundam is actually a really easy system to use for obvious reason, and I could go into detail in the description of any one of the many Gundam situations that we wanted to use. Personally, I prefer the One Year War far and away, because it's the only real full-scale war in all of Gundam and has A LOT of room for expansion... but to do so accurately also requires you know a decent amount about the situation. *takes deep breath* I do have the ability to describe it in enough detail for everyone to use it! But I'm also willing to use one of the other universes. Wing squicks me a little, though.

And goalt - yes! Anyone that has some knowledge of the more esoteric Gundam has my full attention! *grins*

goalt

Quote from: karmatrik on January 24, 2009, 11:10:57 AM
And goalt - yes! Anyone that has some knowledge of the more esoteric Gundam has my full attention! *grins*
*grin* I'm not encyclopedia or anything, but I've got not insignificant knowledge, I think. :p

I'm good with whatever, universe wise.
O&O

Mystic Dragon

I'm interested- I'm familiar with Wing, G and Seed. Each of them has things I'm interested in(Zero System, Full-Immersion, Coordinators/SEED factor).
"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
"In our world, all the Redheads have chainsaws"
"Nightmares never last. One day you wake up and they're gone"

goalt

O&O

I'm of a mind that G Gundam would be the easiest to do! We could split into teams of pilot, mechanic, support, or we could all represent our own nation, or we could do something different! Obviously I'm not calling this out as the final decision, but I think it would be straightforward.

Nanoki

<.<

>.>

I'm in...  Enough said.
Ons and Offs/<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27907.0">A&A</a>/Wants

“History Is Much Like An Endless Waltz. The Three Beats Of War, Peace And Revolution Continue On Forever.”

goalt

In any case, I call a pilot roll! >.>
O&O

Idej

*blinks*

Wowsers, was not expecting so much interest.

Well, G Gundam is a more versatile universe due to karma's reasonings and the One Year War is also good if everyone has a good understanding of that. 

Gundam 00 and Gundam Wing would be good if we wanted the game to revolve around terrorists, government conspiracy and that type of stuff.

All out war would be in my opinion SEED and most of the UC shows.

Don't know much about the others sadly.