Story board and idea thread of FlowerMagnolia

Started by FlowerMagnolia, March 05, 2019, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerMagnolia

Welcome, Welcome!

I am glad that you have found your way here, to my story thread and cravings. This is where I will post new plot ideas and share with you my current cravings. So therefore, in advance: Thank you for coming here!

First of all, you can find my On's and Off's in my signature and under my preferences. In general, I am pretty open when it comes to kinks and trying out new settings. There are, however, a few things that I absolutely will not do, but those are limited to a few. If there is anything you would like to try with me, go ahead and ask! And before anyone asks, I love vampire stories but also everyday plots. Vampires can be so fun to play with. But that is not the only thing I do, so don’t leave just yet!

I will not update these stories according to whether they are taken or not. I do write the same story with several partners because none will be exactly the same. But I think when the idea is being played three times already, that is enough. In this case, though, I will delete the plot from my story board. All of these are fantasy, medieval or some kind of sci-fi themed. You've been warned! winks. With that being said, feel free to contact me about any of the following.

A Prison Tale, No longer available

My character : An imprisoned woman

Your character: A ward (either female or male) or a visitor (either female or male, some kind of social worker who is there to befriend the inmates)

Plot

The plot takes place in a Victorian prison for women in England. My character is imprisoned for murder, when, in fact, she swore that she is innocent. Nevertheless, she was put behind bars and be excluded from society for six years. My character will be in her mid-twenties and have vision of ghosts/ spirits who visit her in her cell. Magic in this world does not really exist – or does it? The people of England are scared of her powers, so they locked her away, claiming that she was insane. The prison itself is horrifying, the women are treated like true criminals, their dignity taken from them (though, this part can still be discussed. Is it just their dignity as a human? Is it a ‘sexual’ prison?). My character is lost in her thoughts and spirits when your character comes along, taken a liking in her. He/she starts to talk to her, gaining her trust. The intentions of your character can vary – for sexual purposes, because of pity etc. They like each other and form a forbidden bond in the prison walls, in which nobody must ever know that your character likes her.

Background
This plot is heavily influenced by the novel ‘Affinity’ by Sarah Waters – if you have not noticed that. I am looking for someone who can play a character that uses her/ his position to manipulate my character into a relationship because of intentions you can choose. The sexual elements can vary in this one, it can go from non-con to sub-con or to a romance. I just love the setting, I would love to keep it in a Victorian setting.

A Kinky Cinderella Story, CRAVING THIS WITH SOMEONE REALLY KINKY

My character: The Cinderella, but would get another name for the sake of this story

Your character: Her stepmother/ stepfather (can be either, I don’t mind at all!)

Plot
After both her parents died, “Cinderella” is forced to live with her stepmother/ father and his or her daughters alone in the mansion far away from the village/ city/ town. The story starts when she realizes that she is alone when she has come of age, and her stepmother/ father begins to abuse her. First, just making her clean the house etc. but he/ she decides that it is not enough. The plot is basically turning “Cinderella” into not only a slave for the household but also for the perverse pleasures of her stepmother/ father and the daughters.

Background
This is not really plot-driven, obviously. But that does not mean that it is only a short-term roleplay. In fact, the transformation of Cinderella into a perverse fantasy obsession of the stepmother/ father can be a long-term process. This story includes manipulation, non-con elements and for me, it has to drift into extremes. I really want this to lose control sexually for some reason, including watersports, fisting and more that we can talk about on Discord or PM here. Also, the setting does not have to be the same as the tale. I am open for more fantasy/ sci-fi/ or modern settings where this story could take place.

Beauty and the Beast

My character:The Beauty, name yet to be decided

Your character:The Beast (What kind of beast is up to you. He could be a werewolf, vampire, Lycan, whatever you desire.)

Plot
It was ancient wisdom that one day, the most beautiful girl in the realm would be born to speak to the mutants which had been appearing due to evolution. Over the centuries, more "supernatural" creatures have been born from human parents, their genes highly changed in comparison to the human race. Back then, they had been murdered or cherished, but it was never able for them to convince humans of their nature and their true intentions. People did not listen to them as a consequence of fear. In the greatest mistake humanity could have done, all mutant children were banned to an Island, to live the rest of their lives alone. However, this of course did not stop them from being born. Meanwhile, on that Island, the mutants gathered together and were planning an opportunity to escape from their prison to unleash hell on earth. In a moment of negligence, they succeeded and started to spread in the world. Apart of that YC, the leader of the group. Only twenty years ago, MC was born and had grown up into a fine, young woman who was considered to be the solution to everything. How? Nobody knew, the knowledge had been going around for centuries, but the color of her eyes spoke more than thousand words: the undeniable glow of yellow in her hues. Once that was discovered, she was sent to the highest court in the world, under the protection of the nobles. It was known that she was the key to everything, to speak to mutants. However, what no one knew, that the group of supernaturals were planning her death, even in the protective halls of the castle she was staying in.

Background
So, that's basically it. It is set on earth, obviously, but the time is different. The world has fallen under two or three rulers, one who has taken MC into his custody. Maybe this could play in medieval times, but that can be discussed. I would love for this story to create a mate relationship between our characters, so that is why he does not kill her in the moment he met her. They were destined for each other, but no one knew that it can be possible. 

The Lost Necklace

My character: A human, Princess of the Kingdom of the human race, but abandoned for her own safety

Your character: A vampire, the Prince of the Kingdom of the vampire race

Plot
There are ongoing tensions between the two races, since humans have gained control of the most territory over the country. It happened two thousand years ago, when humans were still considered as witches and wizards. That was, because the mortals were in the possession of something highly sacred: a powerful necklace made to surpass infinite powers to the creature who holds it in his hands. That way, they had been able to push back the vampires, oppressing them and declaring themselves as the ruler. Due to the fact that the bloodsuckers were outmatched, they retreated and accepted their fate. However, two hundred years ago an unknown creature has stolen the necklace and since then, the magical item was lost. But with its disappearance, humans lost their ability to control immense amounts of power, becoming “normal” once again. This was the moment vampires used the opportunity to fight the modern technology and gain control of their Kingdom once again. MC is the next Queen of the human race and gets called back to court to find the lost necklace but also because she has to find a suiter to become her husband. That is when YC steps in. Under the illusion, which a vampire can put inside a human’s head, of being a noble in the Kingdom, he finds his way into the palace and starts to seek the contact with the Princess. His order: convince her to go to find the necklace by his side, he would lure her into the Kingdom of the enemy under the impression of him knowing where the jewelry can be found. She steps into the trap and finds her way as a captive in the hands of vampires, but also her growing affection for the Prince. She is asked to marry YC, the trouble is, that is only possible for two vampires. The conflict for her is to either give into her feelings or to secure the future of humans.

Background
Like I said, I love vampires. What I also mean for their growing affection is that he tries to seduce her on their travels, and succeeds to take her virginity. Once his true identity is revealed, though, things get more steamy and he shows her the kinkiness she would miss out if he refuses to marry her. This is a story I would love to explore in a detailed, slow roleplay with the right partner who is willing for a great character development.

The Power of Mates

My character: Serlina, a former human, newly turned into a vampire with human emotions

Your character:(Insert name here), an older vampire, also with human emotions

Plot
Vampires have been roaming the earth for years. Though, whenever a human is turned, they lose their emotions and empathy. They are called ferals, mindless beasts who care about nothing but blood. They are dangerous and able to kill an entire state if the numbers are high enough. That was why a special unit had been formed to murder every new vampire, in case they might become feral. They had managed to do that so far, except for one.
The one was a mystery, an ancient vampire, so it seemed, stronger and far more powerful than anyone else. He did not turn feral on the day he was turned, he almost stayed human. Still being hunted by special soldiers, he had changed his way of living and began feasting on the same kind instead of humans. He lives alone, always careful of what was going on around him. The only vampire left with humanity, unable to die.
Until one day, Serlina wakes up with the desire to feed on humans. She has been turned as well, without pain and quickly. So she feeds – killing her own family in her beastly rage. When she realizes what she has done, she breaks out in tears, also showing human emotions. Drenched in blood all over, she flees and she runs into your character, the mysterious vampire with humanity.

Background
Yes, I do need your character to be male, I don’t know why other genders won’t work for me in this one. There is A LOT to explore in this one and I have so much muse for this at the moment. A lot of secrets and a hidden romance behind the mystical parts can be developed. Two lovers against the world – drama baby, drama.

Hearts can be changed

My character: A noble woman, sentenced to death by the high court

Your character: A beast (it’s up to you what you choose to be) living in an underworld

Plot
There are two worlds in this game. One is the world we know, in a fantasy medieval context, and the other the underworld, the home of all sorts of monsters, forced to live in the underworld. They cannot leave it, unless the humans decide to open the gate, which would never happen in their point of view. The underworld is what humans tell their children as horror stories at night and where no one wants to go voluntarily. There is especially one beast, feared by everyone, which just kills everyone in its way. (That can be your character!)
Zeta Gundenberg is a stuck-up, cold-hearted and rich noble woman born into a wealthy house. Her family is one of the richest in the country, financing every war, the court and the people. She has no interest in those political things and rather prefers to… enjoy life in different ways. Therefore, she committed an unforgivable sin: she lost her virginity before being married to someone else. Unfortunately, as it is, she was caught in the act. She was dragged to the high court and sentenced to death by being thrown into the underworld to the unknown beast. No one has ever survived, for it was known that the beast only left shreds of his victims behind.
She enters the underworld, wearing nothing more than her heels and her dress and that was when the beast smelled her fear already…

Background
This is where the story starts. It’s a lot of context, I know. Obviously, he does not tear her into pieces, for somehow he begins to like what he sees as she wanders around helplessly. I want this to become a weird love story, where the two first absolutely hate each other but because he is the only one who can protect her from everything else, she is dependent on him. And he suddenly feels a shift in his person, something that lures deep within him! The beast can be some kind of werewolf, vampire or truly a beast like in Beauty and the Beast – I don’t really care as long as he can somehow speak to her. This can become a long-term rp with a big setting! Please, PM me if this intrigues you. We do not have to adapt this one hundred percent. Feel free to give me your ideas as well!

Thank you for your attention!

FlowerMagnolia

Monthly bump!

I have changed my ons and offs a little, and I am still looking for all three stories!

FlowerMagnolia

Monthly bump!

Added the idea "The Power of Mates" and did a few modifications.

FlowerMagnolia

Bump! Also, hit me up with new ideas if you have some and our O/O are the same :)

FlowerMagnolia

FlowerMagnolia

FlowerMagnolia

FlowerMagnolia

FlowerMagnolia

Update: I really crave the Cinderella story at the moment. Read description for more :)