Damien's Craving {M for F} {BDSM, NC, Dark Romance}

Started by Damien, February 25, 2024, 06:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damien

Looking for a writing partner who's enthusiastic about exploring these themes. There are lots of elements I'd like to build on, but my partner's desires and ideas are always important. If this does pique your interest, please send a PM and let me know your thoughts and ideas <3

I'll need my partner to be patient with my posting rate, sometimes I end up posting many times in a day, and sometimes I blink and a week or two have gone by and I don't know what happened.

Elements to explore: Dark romance, abuse, polyamory, cheating, cuckqueaning, jealousy, orientation play, BDSM, obsession, coercion, dubcon, noncon, DD/lg, humiliation, degradation, voyeurism, exhibitionism, public play, orgasm control/denial, discipline, high protocol, caging, pet play, gaslighting, manipulation.

The idea is mainly inspired by this model/cosplayer, I'd like for her to be used as the face claim.

Her - A nerdy, intelligent, sweet, innocent, and successful gamer/streamer with a deeply submissive side.

Him - A successful talent manager and businessman that works behind the scenes in her world, maybe even a celebrity of some kind.

Story elements I'd like to explore:

• They meet and hit it off almost immediately, the chemistry between him is powerful and they quickly become involved romantically. Too quickly. They spend their time enjoying shared interests in a whirlwind of romance and lust, he introduces her to kink and BDSM, becoming increasingly obsessed and possessive and jealous.
  • She signs on to his agency, handing over far more control and ownership of her brand than she should have
  • His desire for her is constant, and he pressures her into sex over and over and manipulates her and coerces her when she protests
  • He grows jealous every time she's on stream and he sees all the attention her looks and charming nature receive
  • He pressures her into doing more and more adult content and using her to make incredible amounts of money
  • She tries to leave him for someone else but he's gotten into her head so much that she finds herself coming back
  • He cheats on her and even makes her watch when he's with other girls, or makes her fuck other girls for his entertainment
  • She gets addicted to some specialty drugs that he secretly doses her with that make her more pliant and willing to have sex with him whenever he wants
  • He makes her get intimate piercings or tattoos
  • He starts to strictly control her diet and exercise routine, making her starve if he thinks she's not staying fit enough for the camera
  • He controls her clothing and hair and makeup, tells her what to wear, makes her work on new cosplays for photo shoots constantly
  • Despite all of the harsh and abusive treatment it's always mixed with enough sweetness and romance and affection that she keeps coming back to him even when she tries to pull away
  • Lavish getaways and romantic vacations, spending and wasting absurd amounts of money on hotels, gambling, drugs, etc.

oo -- aa -- ideas -- tumblr