Recruiting for a pirates game (NC-H Freeform)

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, January 16, 2010, 12:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Major

Pockets

I'm down for it. And I think I could play a guy who's got a thing for pregnant chicks, Carlissa. Lactatng breasts could be one of his fetishes. *shrugs* I'd have to give it some thought.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Pockets on January 16, 2010, 07:57:13 PM
I'm down for it. And I think I could play a guy who's got a thing for pregnant chicks, Carlissa. Lactatng breasts could be one of his fetishes. *shrugs* I'd have to give it some thought.

Well welcome then Pockets.   

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Elven Sex Goddess

Major Major

I forgot to ask, ESG, how large a mainmast does Johnny like shimmying up and down?

Pockets

08/02 - New A/A Update

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Major Major on January 17, 2010, 04:26:15 PM
I forgot to ask, ESG, how large a mainmast does Johnny like shimmying up and down?

Well formed and well endowed.

Quote from: Pockets on January 17, 2010, 04:36:33 PM
Or how many? *grins*

Double stuff, yes!

Major Major

Pockets

I'm game. Gimme a day or two to get my mind wrapped around a character with a lactation/pregnant chick fetish who has few compunctions about sleeping around while engaging in threesomes and orgies. Hmmmm... sounds fun.
08/02 - New A/A Update

RedPhoenix

Oh yay pirates!

Okay how about if I played a wealthy young tgirl form ... somewhere on the east coast who decided one day to sail her personal boat down to a shady plastic surgery resort in the Carribean and got boarded by the group on her way back? Maybe in exchange for stealing her boat and all of her possessions the group offered her a spot as a pirate?

Maybe there could be a funny subplot where my character is constantly trying to steal her boat back, and of course getting caught and reminded of who is in charge? She would be a loyal and friendly member of the group, just constantly resenting that they stole her boat and bank accounts.

How would that work?
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

Carlissa

Name: Carlie Kellik
Sexual Orrientation: Straight
Description: Carlie is an overall attractive girl. Her face is very cute and youthful, smooth with no wrinkles in sight. She has big, sparkling emerald eyes that are topped with dark eyelashes. She has soft lips, which are always covered in an icy blue lipstick. She has straight red hair that goes down to her shoulders and ends in a clean cut. Carlie hopes to one day grow her hair longer.

Carlie's body is very sexy, and draws a lot of eyes from males of all ages. She has the average curves for a 16 year old, but has great legs. They are smooth and long, with no stray hair in sight. The most noticeable part about her body, however, are her large breasts. She is a DD cup (hope that isn't too much...looked at a pic and they didn't look that big lol), very uncommon for even adult woman. They are perfectly semetrical, and are smooth and soft to the touch.

Backround: Carlie was the first child of a happy couple living somewhere in Illinois (at the time). Carlie spend most of her childhood there. The neighborhood she lived in was full of kids, but the only problem was that most of them were boys. Carlie was very active and friendly, so she made friends quickly. Because she hung out with the boys all the time, she developed a tomboyish personality.

Carlie had grown to be known as the rough, crazy class clown, who did the strangest things that no one else would. Of course, her rep had gotten her in trouble many times, but it never stopped her from trying something new.

Carlie was 10 when her father was relocated to Florida by his job. The move was very hard for Carlie, because she had to leave everything she loved behind. But her sadness did not last for long, because only a few days after her family moved, her mother gave birth to a baby boy. Carlie's little brother.

Carlie loved her little brother very much. She had always wanted one, but thanks to finantial issues it was not possible. Carlie was more like a mother to him than a sister, since both of her parents worked, and she was left to take care of him. The two spent so much time together, that her little brother sometimes called her "mommy".

But Carlie's happiness suddenly changed when her parents decided to sent her to an all girls boarding school somewhere in California. Recently, Carlie has been becoming more sexual, ever since she became a cheerleader. Her parents found out that she actually was aiming to get herself pregnant for an unknown reason. So, they planned to send Carlie to school a week after her 16th birthday. However, Carlie knew about this, and instead ran away on her 16th birthday. Now, she is heading for the Carribian, hopefully to start a family there.
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Carlissa

Major Major

Elven Sex Goddess

Carlissa the character looks good.

Redphoenix glad to have your interest.    Concept is interesting, through how about a few minor tweaks.   Rich brat from east coast.   Daddy mega tycoon, who sends his daughter to a boarding school in the Caribbean.   Who has a caretaker guardian.   She through basically drops out f the boarding school.  Runs into the modern day pirates.  Is enamored in becoming one of them with the romantic notion of life it offers.  So to prove her worth is constantly taking one of daddy's yachts/boats as if she pirated it.  To prove she is pirate to the others.   A source of constant trouble for her supposed caretaker guardian in the Caribbean for daddy.

To let everyone know, is waiting on a couple more to submit characters.  To make sure have commitment, then will create game threads, of ooc, character thread and in character thread.     

Carlissa

*Twiddles thumbs* Not trying to siund impatient, but when are we going to start? I don't want this to die...

Elven Sex Goddess

Hopefully it has not sputtered out the gate.    We have three characters finished.     A couple of more that I am waiting on.   Which was my plan to wait for them to get characters in.   Through I can go ahead and start it.    So if MajorMajor is down with it starting with just the three of us.     Then I will get it going either tonight or by tomorrow.   And hopefully the others will still plan to play and get characters in.   Also can still continue to recruit. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Good news,  another has pm me  with a character.  So we have four now.   So the game threads will go up for sure tonight or no later then tomorrow morning. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Major Major

"AARRRRRRRRRRRR!"

Sorry, had to get that out of my system first.