Updated and Expanded Request Thread!

Started by AmandaShow, April 24, 2016, 11:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaShow

~Actively taking on new RPs~

Hello world, it is I, Amanda! Rejoice! For I have come bearing requests! Here you will not only find a few plot and pairing ideas but also my current cravings, kinks and do’s n don’ts that probably will (not) be updated periodically with new information. First and foremost, here are my criteria:

LITERACY! Spell check comes standard with your word processor so put it to use!

POST LENGTH! No one-liners. Period. They are incredibly hard to respond to and lazy on the writers part. Please post at least two good paragraphs. Violators of this rule shall be ignored/blocked/sacrificed to a Lovecraftian horror

PLOT! I value story over smut and believe in building a cohesive narrative and crafting a world with believable characters before all else. If that doesn't appeal to you and you want to get right into the 'action', close the thread and have a nice day. Don't bother to PM me thinking you can persuade me and change my mind, this is nonnegotiable. Hey, no harm, no foul and we didn't waste each others time :-)

CHARACTER SHEETS! are not required for any of my ideas but if you want to go ahead and post/send one then feel free! As long as YOU have a good understanding of your character, that’s all that matters.

COMMUNICATION! Before you message me or respond do anything on my list, please be prepared to start a dialogue and work out details and plot progression regularly. I find that keeping channels open helps keep the story alive in the player’s mind and can curve creative stalls. Basically, be open!

See? That wasn’t so bad! If you read all that and are still here, your chances of starting an RP with me have increased exponentially! Now let’s move onto fandoms. I have a spare few and can typically churn out pretty good canon and original characters for any given scenario. Current cravings out outlined in RED. Those include:

Various Fandoms:
Spider-Man (please note that in this situation, I would be playing the web-head)
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9, 10, 10-2
Pacific Rim
Neon Genesis Evangelion
X-Men
Firefly
Inuyasha
Digimon
Game of Thrones
Star Wars
Walking Dead
Attack on Titan
Cowboy Bebop
Armitage III
Anything by Studio Ghibli
Batgirl/Bat Family
Devil May Cry
Resident Evil
She-Ra
Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad/Gridman
Power Rangers (more like Super Hentai amirite?!)
Dark/Demon's Souls
Junji Ito's Tomie series
Uncharted: Chloe x Nadine pairing
Misfile
Silent Hill
Forbidden Siren
Riverdale
Godzilla/Monsterverse

Random Pairings:

Vampire/werewolf/preternatural beastie X Hunter/Human
Spy X Spy
Mom x Daughter
Older Sister x Younger Sister
Adopted/step-sister x Adopted/step-sister
Cop/Agent x Criminal
Exorcist x Demoness/Succubus
Samurai x Ninja
Pirate x Pirate/Captive
Prostitute x Client
Boss x Employee
Assassin x Target
Female x Futa
Futa x Futa
Transman x Female

Turn ONs:

Incest
Exhibitionism
Romance
Switch characters
Passion
Plot central ideas
LGBTQ+ themes and issues
Comedy
Action
Horror
Beast
Detailed writing

Turn OFFs:

Scat/Watersports
Short term and/or smut-heavy plots
Pain/Torture
Racism
Bigotry
Sexism
One liners/Lazy writing

PLOT IDEAS and DETAILS:

-Beauty and the Beastess-

A widower merchant, Maurice, lives in a mansion with his only daughter, Belle. Belle is strikingly lovely, well-read and pure of heart. On a dark and stormy night (are there any other kind in these fairy tales?) at sea, the merchant is robbed by pirates who sink most of his merchant fleet and force his family to live in a barn and work for a living. While Beauty makes a firm resolution to adjust to rural life with a cheerful disposition, her father demoans their situation and vows to restore their good name and prosperity.

A year later, the merchant hears from one of his crewmembers that one of the trade ships he had sent has arrived back in port, having escaped the destruction of its companions. Before leaving, he asks his child if she wish for him to bring any gifts back. Beauty asks nothing but her father's safety, but when he insists on buying her a present, she is satisfied with the promise of a rose after none had grown last spring. However, to his dismay, the merchant finds that his ship's cargo has been seized to pay his debts, leaving him penniless and unable to buy Belle a her gift.

On his way back, the merchant is caught in a terrible storm. Seeking shelter, he comes upon a mysterious palace. The merchant sneaks in, seeing that nobody is home, and finds tables laden with food and drinks which seem to have been left for him by the palace's invisible owner. The merchant accepts these gifts and spends the night. The next morning, the merchant sees the palace as his own possession and is about to leave when he sees a rose garden and recalls that Beauty had desired a rose. The merchant quickly plucks the loveliest rose he can find, and is about to pluck more for a bouquet, but is confronted by a hideous "Beastess" who warns him that theft of her property is a charge punishable by death. Realizing his deadly mistake, the merchant begs for forgiveness, revealing that he had only picked the rose as a gift for his youngest daughter but his pleas fall on deaf ears. As punishment, he is locked away in the highest, coldest tower.

Belle eventually leaves the farm to search for her father, stumbling across the palace and learning of his terrible fate. Selfessly, she offers herself as ransom for her father's freedom. The Beastess accepts the terms, warning that she would never be able to leave the palace and must be her's forever. Throughout her stay, Belle is geeted by the castles inhabitants and gradually learns of the enchantress' curse...

So yeah, this is the 'Tale as old as Time' with a gender-swaped lead and 80% more LGBT-friendly! The rest of the tale can play out in similar fashion to the Disney counterpart OR we can take things in a radical new direction. Below is the concept I had in mind for the Beastess:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

She's All That (And a Bag of Chips!)

Stop me if you've heard this plot before! It's based on a movie...shit, what was it called? My Fair Lady? Pretty in Pink? No, no-definitely Footloose. Look, whatever it's taken from, here's the pitch: High School hotshot Samantha Devers went into her senior year with it all: star athlete, the hottie cheerleader girlfriend, bright prospects ahead of her in college and that most coveted of qualities-Popularity. Fast forward to spring break and everything around her is unraveling. An injury side-lined her for a few important games followed by a very public split with her girlfriend who'd found herself a new...BOYFRIEND? Are you effin' kidding me? With her status unraveling around her, Sam agrees to a seemingly impossible challenge in order to keep her reputation nosediving any further.
The wager?
Sam has six weeks to not only transform a nerdy outcast into prom queen material...but seduce her into coming out as openly gay. As time passes, however, Sam's feelings for the other girl turn genuine. Further complicating the situation is her predatory "frenemies" all too eager to sabotage and take the queen bee down for good!

-Exposure-

My character is a photographer and has put out an ad for a model to pose for a pin-up style photoshoot. Your character answers the ad in a whim, having always had a taste for vintage clothing and pinups. Several sessions are held with each one becoming a bit more provocative.  It's a somewhat slow burn with a heavy focus on character building and orientation play as they grow closer. For an added twist, my character could be a transman.

-The Proposition-

A young, newlywed couple are just starting out on their new life together but things are quickly becoming strained. Between utilities, student loans, car payments and rent, they’re barely making enough for the necessities. Things come to a head when their car is stolen and now neither have reliable transportation to and from work. Things look bleak when they encounter the eccentric beauty Angelica Winters, one of the cities wealthiest and most notorious women at a diner. She overhears their dilemma and comes up with a solution. She will aide them financially for a time, on the condition that she spends a few nights a month with his new bride. Alone. With little choice, they agree and at first, things go well. Mrs. Winters is generous and keeps her word. The girl is hesitant at first but after a month or two with the arrangement, she falls into a comfortable routine. The husband? Hey, he just thinks it’s hot! But as time wears on, Angelica becomes more demanding and possessive. Can they escape from the clutches of one of the most connected women in the world? Further, does the newlywed bride WANT to escape at all?

-King of the Mountain-

SHE is a street racing hell cat who's carved a reputation out of a local trail that winds dangerously through the local mountain range. Illegal Street races are the #1 source of entertainment in these small town parts; entertainment that’s caused more than a few accidents and near fatalities.  SHE is the no nonsense cop determined to catch her and bring the insanity to an end. Kind of a Fast and Furious type-a deal...only with WAY more lesbian sex

-The Meeting-

Ellen is an older working woman with little to do during the afternoons now that her teenage daughter is nearly grown up and spends more and more time away from the home and out with her friends. When she IS home is usually locked in the confines of her bedroom and only reappearing for meals. Their relationship is becoming strained with Ellen feeling more and more like she's living with a complete stranger and roommate rather than her flesh and blood. Seeking comfort, she braves the unfamiliar waters of the internet chatrooms and strikes up a fast friendship with a young girl. The two become fast friends, having so much in common! They like all of the same foods, the same movies and share the same sense of humor! They could very well be sisters Ellen likes to tease. The two even exchange numbers and share the occasional text message. Ellen then discovers that her new found friend is very much into women. Older women. At first Ellen is put off and tries to downplay the attraction but the teen is persistent, eventually sending provocative pictures (face obscured each time). Ellen had always thought her heterosexuality was unwavering and would never thought herself gay or even bisexual yet the chemistry is undeniable. After a night of sexting where Ellen sends a few pictures of her own, the two agree to meet up neither realizing they have more in common than they think! ALL CHARACTERS 16+

-Spider-Man!-

https://th.bing.com/th/id/R.04042b454e834161791ffbb92e9a1691?rik=ChBdJnxe50lzpw&riu=http%3a%2f%2fwww.movie-list.com%2fimg%2fposters%2fbig%2fzoom%2famazingspiderman2.jpg&ehk=Hsd7T9qVQMIIsZEPHl%2bu2yvsqZTacxafbNbdoAMVQTE%3d&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0  https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-odFw_3xv90I/Xv9t6ojp1wI/AAAAAAAAHy4/geB3NfFB5TY-DqDBtsurhnp-jTWeUlprACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Highly-Compressed-Free-Download.jpg  https://blogs-images.forbes.com/markhughes/files/2014/06/amazing-spider-man-2.png

Okay! I’m a nerd! Sue me! There aren’t nearly enough super hero rps going on here so I aim to change that! I’ll be playing Spidey/Pete to whomever you wish, be it hero or villain. The story would take place during the first few months of his superhero career with Peter learning to balancing home/school life with amateur vigilantism. Until this point, he has only encountered low level street punks (only name villains at this point possibly being The Enforcers) and hearing faint rumbling of a criminal mastermind luring in the shadows. A Kingpin, if you will.
In this, any and all meta-humans would be fair game for introduction and I will confess I have a soft spot for Black Cat x Spidey pairings but I'm totally open for negotiation <3
I've wanted to do this idea for a looooooooong time, so it's going at the top of the list. Please keep in mind (and I cannot stress this enough) I WILL BE PLAYING PETER! Kthanx!

Tomie: Insatiable

A little background knowledge on the series is nice but not necessarily required. Adding a sapphire twist to the horror tale, a mysterious young woman begins attending YC high school and they become fast friends. however, Tomie has more than a few strange qualities about her and everyone she encounters cannot help but be enraptured. She is flooded with confessions of love and grand gifts daily but spurs them all, sometimes leading her would be suitors to violent acts. More than once it is rumored that Tomie was murdered the night before...only to have her reappear a few days later, maybe a bit battered but very much alive. the only person she really seems to favor is YC, alienating her from her classmates whom all resent her from being Tomie's favorite. Worse, YC's own mother is infatuated by the youth and has a brief affair with her, driving a wedge in her home life as well. Where is all this leading? What is Tomie's goal? More importantly, why won't she die?
This would be a mix of mystery, erotica and horror with each of us taking on the main roles as various NPC characters populating the small town. If this be your thing, hit me up!

Uncharted: World's End

Set shortly after the events of Lost Legacy, Nadine and Chloe are on the hunt for another legendary treasure, this time in the exotic islands of the Mediterranean. After a botched job, the duo (plus Sam, why not?!) find themselves in the possession of an antique bracelet. further research reveals that it is a small piece of a set of jewelry, said to belong to Aphrodite herself! The pieces, once collected, are said to make the wearer irresistible to all, slow the aging process to a halt and become a living god. of course the catch is that the pieces must be "fed" a steady stream of erotic pleasures from the wearer in order to point them in the direction of the rest of the collection. The more outrageous the act, the longer the charge will last. Nadine and Chloe would take turns harnessing each of the pieces and the responsibility of keeping them 'charged'. Naturally, the entire time, they are being pursued by a dastardly villainess and her hired PMC group, determined to beat them to the artifacts and claim them for her own!

The Great Gatsby-

One of my favorite books with an erotic, gender-flipped twist! In this modern retelling, YC is Nicole Carraway, newly arrived to New York and eager to carve out a piece of that sweet Wall Street pie. If you can make it here, right? Upon arrival, she visits her cousin Daisy and her odious husband as well as the mysterious Jordan Baker (whom she enjoys the occasional dalliance with) but all pale in comparison to Jamie Gatsby. She is an enigma and the neighbors hit it off almost immediately, enjoying an occasional dalliance of their own, only Jamie has eyes for someone else and has enlisted Nicole to aide her in her grand scheme to rekindle lost love and a desperate desire to rewind the clock.
Obviously some knowledge of the book or movie (the most recent one is rather faithful, if a bit too on the nose with it's delivery) is going to be required for this one but it's been an idea I've been stewing on for awhile now and am very eager to work out, for the right partner :D 

The Devil went down to Georgia, looking for a Job in Retail...

Despair o' Sons of Adam, Daughters of Eve! The Devil Reigns upon the Earth! The seals of Judgement are unraveling! The Bowls are filled! Woe to those who would- oh, well actually, it's the prodigy of the Devil. His daughter, to be exact. And it's not so much of a 'reign' as a part-time job because her father wants her to work one summer before inheriting a permanent position within the family business. With much protest (in the forms of typhoons and earthquakes around the world), the demoness is sent to Earth where she must endure a series of trials, each more terrible than the last. The first task, one of the darkest known to man...hold down a retail job in a North American city. It's a miserable existence, selling toys to adult man-children and occasionally taking part in epic-length battles with angelic agents from heaven sent to see that her new position is terminated...permanently. If only there is was a way out of this mess and a quick way back into her father's good graces?
The main focus would be on comedy here, with the occasional bit of romance between the mains. i'm looking for someone to play the love interest (preferably female but I'm flexible) plus flesh out a roster of NPC characters that work and frequent the store. Who are they? A co-worker? An underling from Hell sent to keep tabs on her while she's on Earth? A rival from Heaven, hellbent (har-har) on seeing her dead? I can't wait to find out so PM me already! :D   

Stuck in the Middle with You

The plot would revolve around a twenty-something working girl, fresh out of college and navigating the cut-throat world of literary publishing. She's just landed a once in a lifetime internship at one of the largest organizations on the eastern United States. Her apartment is small but more than enough for her and best of all, its within walking distance of work! Her student loan debts are enormous but manageable if she sticks to her carefully laid of financial plan. Yes, things are looking up! That is, until some relatives from out of town stop in, looking for a place to stay. Uninvited guests are a pain, more so when they're family but there is something unique about her heritage. Her half-sister is a succubus and has little patience for humanities desire for modesty and discretion. Her life suddenly upended, MC now much navigate the treacherous waters of the adult business world while juggling a landlord with a strict no long-term visitors policy written into her lease, a budding relationship with a coworker and being the object of sexual satisfaction of demonspawn! Nothing she can't handle...right?

These are obviously the slowest of the slow burn Rps, so if you're looking to jump right into the sexy time, you'd best look elsewhere. For everyone else, I'd certainly appreciate a little knowledge of the fandoms the story is set in but it isn't a requirement. And as always, my RPs are a collaborative effort and I welcome any and all input!

Children of God-

‘Little Haven’: a religious encampment in the remote wilderness garnered sensational headlines after an FBI raid in the early 90s. The bust was the talk of the nation as lurid details of the doomsday cults beliefs came to light. Most notorious of all was their enigmatic leader, Reverend William “Billy” Decatur. His outrageous preaching invoked the fire and brimstone wrath of the Old Testament with salvation only possible through sacrifice. These ranged from the banal of harvested wheat and slaughtered animals to the outrageous coupling of family members, a grotesque interpretation of scripture.   

During the siege, the Reverend was wounded and slipped into a coma shortly after. The children were gathered up and put into foster care in the hopes most would be too young to recall the ghastly events leading up to their emancipation.

Fifteen years later, Rowan Miller is college student struggling to put the past behind her. Haunted by night terrors, anxiety and depression, her grades are beginning to slip. Her social life is slipping away. Her boyfriend has proposed marriage, but she has turned him down no less than three times, putting a strain on their relationship.

News of the Reverend passing away in prison provides some relief but at the urging of her therapist, Rowan is urged to return to the abandoned site of the cult and face her demons and bury the past.

Little does she know the site is far from abandoned and she is being lured back to complete an unholy ritual and offered up to an eldritch horror.

Godzilla vs Gamera-

More of a small group idea but easily modified for something 1x1 focused. After a series of mysterious attacks attributed to giant monsters, the United Nations immediately begins formulating strategies to deal with the potential threats, should they arise. An informal group including made up of "lone wolves, nerds, troublemakers, academic heretics, freaks, and general pains in the butt of the bureaucracy," are brought in to form G-Force, a subdivision of the U.N.G.C.C-the first such taskforce since the 1950's. Who are they? Where do they come from? Well, that is up to us!

Highlander: The Gathering-

“From the dawn of time we came…moving silently down through the centuries.
Living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the gathering, when the few who remain will battle to the last.
No one has ever known we were among you…..until now.“

A reboot of the classic film and tv series, we find Catriona MacLeod-a 400 year old immortal-living out her life as an antique dealer in modern day Los Angeles. She has few friends and fewer relationships, preferring solitude after years of being forced to watch loved ones succumb to illness and old age. While far from glamorous, its a life of quiet dignity and affords her a comfortable lifestyle despite having to change identities once every few decades...that is, until an old nemesis at last tracks her down, hell bent on settling a centuries old grudge and claiming the Prize. Catriona has little interest in becoming the One, but that has not stopped countless other immortals from seeking her out and trying to claim that honor for themselves. And what about you? Are you another immortal? A human at the wrong place at the right time? Perhaps one of the infamous Watchers, assigned to LacLeod and despite their oath never to interfere...

Posting requirements would be multi-paragraph in length, third person past tense. No exceptions.

I’m looking to play either the roll of the female protagonist or her significant other. Other NPC roles would be the cult members still active at the site similar to the Spahn Ranch and perhaps a few of their mutual concerned friends along for the ride and anyone taking on this RP would need to be comfortable writing multiple roles at once.

Smut/Story ratio would be skewered more towards the later, as the plot would mainly focus on her mental state and manipulation as well as the strange practices of the religion.

Do NOT comment here if interested. Please send all RP inquiries via PM or carrier pigeon, please n thank you! :p

If you have any suggestions or questions or comments, feel free to PM me and I’ll be happy to address any concerns. As you might have gathered, almost all of my ideas are FxF and it is certainly my preference but I'm up for negotiation for alternative ideas.  In the meantime, pleasant screams!

Entrapta: “Did you hear that, Emily? I’ve never had a lab partner before!"

AmandaShow

Writing Sample

The ride was largely uneventful save for the forced small talk made in sleepy monotone from the increasingly wayward teenager. Trying not to let her dismay show, Shawna made a conscious effort to engage him in conversation, trying to sound upbeat and enthusiastic while peppering him with questions about his social life. How was his little friend? What was his name again? Chris? No, Cooper. Did they still get on alright? Was there a special lady in his life right now? (This question was met with an embarrassed groan) What was he learning in classes? Had he thought about colleges at all? (“You know graduation is only a few years away and it’s never too early to start planning!”) Ethan remained mostly silent, leaning into the window as if he were trying to crawl as far away from his mother as humanly possible. His answers consisted of noncommittal nods and murmured replies and disinterested grunts.

Sooner than she would have liked, Shawna lapsed into an uneasy silence, having run out of subjects and topics for her child to be completely disinterested in discussing. She watched him so often that Shawna had to make a conscious effort to remain focused on the road. Ethan had one knee drawn up to his chest, cellphone flipped open while one thumb lazily clicked the dial pad  about, absorbed (or pretending to be) in a game or message. His forehead was pressed into the glass, his face grey in the morning haze, eyes unfocused on the white screen. Shawna wrestled with the urge to take his hand or pat his shoulder and was almost overwhelmingly consumed by the sudden urge to touch him. It was so great her chest wound up into a tight knot, an electric bundle of anxiety that had once been her beating heart. She tightened her grip on the steering wheel in order to prevent them from doing something that would embarrass Ethan further or worse, have him jerk away angrily.

Shawna found herself reflecting on his early years, when she could chase away closet monsters, make scraps all better with soothing words and gentle kisses, and weather permitting she got a parade. That had all come to a halt when he transitioned from ‘tween’ to ‘teen’ and was suddenly too cool for hugs and riding around with his mom. This reminded her to drop him off a block away from the building to give all the popular kids and potential dates the illusion he had walked the whole way there. Perhaps sensing this, he slapped the phone shut and stuffed it into his button down shirt pocket. She pulled up to the curve in a front parallel parking move. Ethan made one last check of his appearance in the mirror, touching his acne pocked cheeks gingerly and raking fingers through his messy brown hair before throwing open the door.

“Thanks,” he murmured shouldering the bag, not meeting his mother’s gaze. They had the same hazel eyes. He started to shut the door when she stopped him.

“Hey, Ethan,” She said, smiling quietly. “I love you. Okay, partner?”

He blinked at her as if she had spoken a foreign language or sprouted a second head or sprouted a second head that spoke a foreign language. After an apprehensive look around the block, he shrugged his thin shoulders beneath his surplus army jacket and thumbed his red nose. “Um sure, mom. You too.”

She watched him retreat around the corner, fishing a pair of earbuds out of his baggy jeans and screwing them into his ears, drumming her fingers over the wheel until he was out of sight.

St. Catherine’s Teaching Hospital was less than five miles away, a short commute but tardiness was inevitable. She hurried through the sliding mechanical doors, immediately bombarded with clipboards and paperwork from a swarm of assistants and partners.

“Dr. McMichael! Whoa, never seen you late before! Flat tire? Traffic?”

“Do teenagers count?”

The aid was a wiry twenty-something intern named Teresa Peters. She was dressed smartly in a knee length skirt and cream colored blouse, her honey-colored blonde hair done up in a tight bun behind her had with two decorative sticks crossed within. The make-up was a touch heavy for Shawna’s taste, lips tart cherry red and deep-set eyes shrouded in dark mascara. Clutched to her chest was a wooden clipboard trailing a string of beads and pen, piled high with paperwork.

Teresa rolled in eyes in empathy. “I think they certainly should! Good news is that your eight-thirty called and cancelled and I managed to push the nine back to nine forty-five.” She checked her notes to be sure the time stamps were correct. “I’ll forward the updated schedule to your email. Can I get you a coffee? Red Bull? A spot on a reality show about hardcore British nannies?” Teresa laughed at her own joke, perhaps a little too forcefully.

Shawna led the way down the winding corridors while her assistant prattled on until they reached her office. Throwing open the door, the lights flickered on automatically, the air conditioning ticking on a moment later with a whir of the ventilation fans. Shawna removed her suit jacket and replaced it with her white, long coat which Teresa quickly took to helping her into. Teresa smoothed out the lapels with her collar, ran her palms along the shoulders and probably would have inspected the buttons of her shirt to ensure they were all done up properly if Shawna had not shooed her away.

Teresa stepped back, smiling apologetically, sensing perhaps she had overplayed her hand. “If you need anything else I’m just a text away, okay?”

Once she had departed, Shawna dropped into her chair and turned to her computer terminal and fished her cellphone out, taken aback by the new messages. The most recent was from Teresa but the first she had received earlier while getting ready had slipped her mind entirely. After checking the information from her assistant and saving them into the schedule, she inspected the other message. It was from an unfamiliar address, containing nothing more than a web link to a website. It didn’t look pornographic so she chanced it. The link brought up a local newspaper, containing a short single page article detailing a police investigation from more than a year ago.

Shawna started to dismiss it, almost automatically assuming it had reached her inbox in error. Then the attached image caught her eye and turned her blood to water. A black and white image of an older man, maybe 40 years old or more….Her eyes darted to the body of the writing, key words drifting up from the commentary as if dredged up from some deep trench: Police investigation, Jeffrey Taylor, missing person, last seen…

She tossed the phone onto the desk as if it had scalded her fingers, anxiously rubbing her hands together. How could anyone have known? Had someone seen them, what she and Ethan had done that night? The memory tried to resurface in her mind’s eye but she forbad it and forced herself to take a serious of calming deep breaths. Yet before she could take stock of the situation and make a proper analysis, her phone chirped again with the distinct tone set aside for incoming email.

She scooped up the Blackberry again and hastily opened the message before she could stop herself. Same originating address, only this time there was no article or web link; Just a terse bit of text laying things plain. Slowly, a hand crept up to cup her mouth, enveloping her lips to contain the frightful sobs. They had been so careful! How could they be discovered and why now? It had been well over a year since the accident. Yes, that’s what it had been: An accident. She could not forget that, especially now with this threat starring her directly in the face. That is what this was, a plain threat with the ominous promise of blackmail. She wiped at her misty eyes, her churning stomach and feelings of anxiety quickly turning to anger. This individual, whoever they were, weren’t after justice. It was likely they did not even know Jeffrey Taylor at all. They were out for their own gain, purely selfish. Money, most likely, she sneered. Well, she wasn’t one to scare easily. She hastily typed out a reply:

“I think you might have the wrong address. I don’t know who you are or what you want but if blackmail is your game, I’m certainly not interested. Whatever you’re after, it’s certainly not justice and likely just money. I suggest reviewing what the punishment is for attempted blackmail and harassment, and then go sit in the nearest corner. Don’t bother emailing me again at 9 or anytime. Anything else will be forwarded to the police and my attorney.”

She sent the message, the words sounding more confident than she felt, angrier now than ever. She drummed her fingers against the desktop, eyeing the snapshot of herself and Ethan from a few years ago. A vacation to a theme park, back before the hair gel and black clothes…before the accident.

AmandaShow

RETIRED/TAKEN PLOTS

The Melancholy of Class President Risa Ondo -

Risa Ondo attends a contemporary high school in Tokyo, Japan and is one of the most popular students. Like, really popular. No, more popular than that. More. Yeah, more. She is the subject of books, magazines, stars in movies and television series, does light modeling and even has a few music credits to her name. She may very well be the most well known high schooler in Japan, if not the whole world. So why does she seem so...dejected all of the time?
YC is a lovelorn schoolmate who, like nearly all of the student body, pines for Risa's attention, a known serial dater. in fact, it seems the girl has a new significant other on their arm each week! What chance could a lonely otaku have with THE Risa Ondo?! Worse, your character is androgynous and frequently mistaken for the opposite sex and assigned the wrong uniform. Both have a habit of burying their sorrows in the book stacks of the library and by a chance encounter, the two meet and YC learns the real reason behind Risa's sorrow.
I really wanna play up the angst of first love and the cringe-worthy comedy that is never too far behind. Risa's deep, dark burden in this scenario would be a futa cock and she worries that no one, despite her insane popularity, would ever be able to accept her if they knew. YC would come in and show her real friendship and eventually love. Cheesecake, i know, don't hate! :P

Twysted Treatz

Mary is just your typical thirty something small business owner, just trying to make it in the big city. Her bakery Twysted Treatz is quickly becoming the hottest ticket in town with a reputation for the tastiest sweets. You name it, Mary can bake it! Says so right on the take out bag and boxes! What makes these Treatz Twysted? The recipes are mostly standard. Mostly. Flower, sugar, milk, butter…cum? You see, Mary isn’t a typical girl at all. In fact, she has one very large…problem. Life is complicated enough for a futa regularly mixing her unusually sweet semen into her food but when she takes on a young apprentice to act as her ‘official’ taste tester? IT’S A RECIPE FOR WACKINESS! (Would actually prefer to play this one over yahoo/Skype but I'm flexible. Kinks here would obviously be more extreme and include cum swallowing, oral, younger/older pairing, watersports, exhibitionism, orgasm control, food play, etc)

-Soul on Fire-

Much is changing in New Orleans at the beginning of the 20th century, peaking in 1917 with the abolishment of prostitution and the passing of the Eighteenth Amendment. To many, it felt a bitter end to an era, a great disservice to culture and institutions that predated the nation it was part of.
Enter Sophie Dubreuil, artist and actress, traveling from Paris to capture the last gasps of “old” New Orleans, as Louisiana and the United States as a whole take uncertain steps into their role as a global superpower at the conclusion of the Great War.
Taking up temporary residence in the French Quarter, she is introduced to an intriguing local. The daughter (YC) of a soon-to-be former madam of an infamous brothel, the two are fast friends with Sophie captivated by the woman’s sharp wit and vivaciousness. Just as they take the first tentative steps to a romance, the community is torn apart by a series of gristly murders, seemingly in protest to the changes being imposed on the citizens by the federal government. As the investigation intensifies and the number of victim’s crescendos, everyone is a suspect and Sophie being an outsider just arrived as the slaying begins…
Love is tested and long kept secrets are brought to light, with ramifications that threaten not only the two lovers or the city of New Orleans, but the entire country!
For this one, I’d want to treat it as a noir murder mystery with a mix of erotica rather that all out sex. Prior to beginning, I would like to do a bit of brainstorm with potential partners and flesh out our romanticized version of New Orleans during the Prohibition, creating a few local NPC characters and important places that could serve the plot. 

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

Another update for taken ideas and more fandoms.
Still really wanting to work out an RP with Spider-Man tho ❤

AmandaShow

Added a few things, expanded an idea, added a new plot :D

AmandaShow

Added new plot "Uncharted: World's End" to the list :D

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

I bump at thee, thou bumping whale!

AmandaShow

Updated with new plots (She’s All That, Exposure, The Proposition, King of the Mountain and the Meeting and PICS!) added~

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

AmandaShow

Monthly bump- old plot added back into the seeking bracket

AmandaShow

Bump with new plots added:

Godzilla vs Gamera and Highlander: The Gathering~