Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmandaKD

Sure I like to be an observer too unless I'm looking for something to eat like half smokes salmon of herring eggs :P

Would you like me if I ate hering eggs n seaweed

Belle33

Sure - enjoy whatever you like. 

Would you like me if I didn't get along with your neighbors?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Not a problem. I consider all neighbors to be held at a considerable minimum distance. Not because I dislike them but because privacy as a principle means a lot to me. The less they know about me the better.

Would you like me if I considered a city visit to be a full day event?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

AmandaKD

Sure. I like going to the city once in a while but just a day trip would be great too.

Would you like me if I was unorganised in most areas except the kitchen and the living room

Captain Maltese

That would mean two less unorganized rooms in the house. Great!

Would you like me if I was quite curious regarding your tribal background?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

AmandaKD

Ohh definitely, I've got a long story for you my friend ^^'

Would you like me if I went on and on about some stuff I read?

Captain Maltese

That would work out. I can go on endlessly about stuff too.

Would you like me if I attempted to teach you something I didn't know you know better than me?

AmandaKD

For sure, I'd admire your intelligence,

Would you like me if I wanted to go camping every weekend

Captain Maltese

I would like the initiative, endurance and spirit you would be displaying. But I would branch out a bit regarding the definition of camping.

Would you like me if I made you a knife?

AmandaKD

yeah I only have kitchen knives here :o

Would you like me if I started prepping all our meals ahead of time

Captain Maltese

I think I do not entirely understand. Making the meal then keeping them in the fridge until dinner time?

Would you like me if I knew the meaning of Osiyo?

Lapine

If you'd share it with me :)

Would you like me if I asked you to mow my lawn?

Belle33

Depends.  Is that a saucy way of asking for some sort of sexual favor - or are we talking about manual labor here?

Would you like me if I  "mowed" your "lawn" so hard all night long?

AmandaKD

Hahaha I probably would.

Would you like me if I paid someone 120 to mow my lawn last week... *sighs*

Captain Maltese

How big a lawn is this? The White House one?

Would you like me if renting someone to do outdoor work would not even occur to me?

Trigon

That would be the first thing I would come up with, and I am too lazy to do any work whatsoever. 

Would you like me if I downed 20 shots of whiskey in the space of five minutes?

Captain Maltese

I really would not see the point. I don't mind getting drunk but why hurry to the brain meltdown?

Would you like me if I spent the whole evening with you sharing a bottle or two of heavy red wine?

Lapine

Why yes, that sounds perfectly lovely.

Would you like me if I asked you to go for a long walk with me?

Captain Maltese

Define "long". Go for a walk, no problem. Got more than a hour of walking planned and I'd be wanting to bring along a small backpack with some water, maybe something sweet, and a flashlight if it is late, and some shoes that won't do my feet any harm. Let's just say that I have tested the limits of sensible walks a few times too many.

Would you like me if I had the same relation to cell phones as I have to The Black Plague?

Belle33

No problem. I'll keep my phone handy so you don't have to.

Would you like me if I borrowed your sunglasses because I left mine at home even after you reminded me?

Despairs

No, because they are my last pair and you might lose them. Would you like me if I was a super villain?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

Yes, but only if you change your tune about the sunglasses.

Would you like me if I was a vlogger?

AmandaKD

Yeah I like to watch some people's clogs

Would you like me if I started asking everyone about their Briggs Myers' personality type

Captain Maltese

I would be amazed that you'd be willing to believe them.

Would you like me if I think the truth is a pretty fluid object?

Trigon

Coming from someone who is trained somewhat in philosophy, Truth is certainly a tricky subject, so I won't blame you if you do.

Would you like me if I was a fan of anime?