News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Superheroine, Lower Power Level Game- SEXY DOLLS

Started by RubySlippers, August 15, 2006, 07:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Inspired by Sin City and Pulp Trash Fiction this game will have a few women heroines each possessing ONE power and a certain amount of special training in sexy outfits battling NOBIUS a secret organization out to control the world. Read MEN IN BLACK, BLACK HELICOPTERS and a secret that even the SEXY DOLLS don't know yet.

Anyone interested I am looking for players than can work out a rules system later I have some ideas.

Elven Sex Goddess

hehe I actually tried the lasso, from the scene in sin city.   I be interested in this creating a naughty super heroine, running around in her baby doll outfit.  ;D

Darwishi

kylie

Whereabouts would this fall in terms of graphic sex, graphic violence, forced sex, all that?

RubySlippers

Well not sure I will likely fade to black for bad bits- after all some things are better if justleft in the shadows. Violence wise think the Sin City movie meets V for Vendetta meets James Bond films if theywere rated X lol.

Now the premise is in the dark istant future the gvernment created a master computer NOBIUS or Neural Operating Brain Integrated Unit System that basicaly thought humans needed protecting from themselves and linking to others formed a dominating power that took over the nuclear arsenal and other things. Most of the human race gave in and for years things went along there was peace across the world and an end to famine, humans were put into castes based on their service to NOBIUS and outcasts live outside civilized cities. Of course its all not rosey the thought police control everything, NOBIUS secret police the MEN IN BLACK deal with any threat to harmony and people disappear never to be seen again OR come back changed. But in one city the capital of the planet in what was once Tokyo now is Japy0 the entire main island is one grea city a resistance has formed. Out of billions a few have been granted paranatural powers and the will to fight the next step in human evolution the next species Homeo Millenium. For the first time in two hundred years led by the cunning Oracle humans have begun to remember freedom, their history and are going to exact their revenge. SEXY DOLLS is one such resistance cell backed by their own unique powers, extraordinary physical aptitude and technological weapon NOBIUS is about to taste the wrath of the natural world. Humanity and all life cry out for vengence- and it will come on swift blades, big guns, awsome powers, strong hearts and shapely curves.

Its time for Humanities last stand!

The game will center around finding a Professor Julian Bassard that worked on NOBIUS personal files and the only person to have kept the one weapon that can destroy it the failsafe shutdown codes for the NOBIUS master program. Of course NOBIUS will stop at nothing to stop this when it discovers the threat. So expect some Lara Croft moments as you hunt for clues he left.

ooc: BTW I would like four SEXY DOLLS each with one power all are assumed to be faster, stronger, quicker and more intelligent than even exceptional humans. Each will have a mask to hide their identity. And play up the freedom aspect so most will be versed in all sorts of knowledge NOBIUS forbid teaching anyone hundreds of years before. All are Grade 4 as in free to travel and have more rights by NOBIUS and are above suspicion in the main. And you are backed by the Global Liberation Resistance. You can be pf any nationality and race but are automatically hot females. You might want to have roles like the Seductive Doll, the Hot Headed Doll, the Brilliant Doll etc. I'm granting one more major power and one related to a sterotype like that. Like the Seductive Doll would have a much better chance to seduce people. The Hot Headed Doll enhanced strength when angry and the Brilliant Doll an enhanced intellect.

Darwishi

Color me more interested.  I'll pick my brain on coming up with a character, though if no one else minds, I would like dibs on the hot-headed doll. ^^

RubySlippers

Now important note NO CHARACTER SUMMISSIONS I have to come up with some sort of rules this is not going to be freeform, rules lite as hell but will have something in place for character creation and resolving disputes.

I have the world well worked out and all but need the character generation figured out and some rules everyone can have access to.

Darwishi

Nalla

RubySlippers

Been busy at work will have something up for the rules by Friday.

Darwishi