News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

winsies
-cuddles and kisses Dolly-
Hey, Long time no see!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

I dont know

KikuLei

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

TheLegionary

Merry Gentry

thank you! Thank you!  I'm here to collect my win.. hand it over :)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

adroitgrayman

Sorry Merry... But... I am the Winner now. (smiles)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

DiverseDesires

*taps her foot, frowning*

Did you really think you were going to get away with that?

*Smiling* that's better.....
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

adroitgrayman

*Smiles back... You are always Welcome... Happy to share the Win with you...*

TheLegionary

Cyra

Sorry darling...mine to play with now :-*

Zealously Jaded

TheLegionary

ahahahahhahaha

I AM THE WINNER!!!

Zealously Jaded

adroitgrayman

KikuLei

You are ze weenerrrrrrrrrr I am ze winnerrrrr seeeeeeeeeeeeee zeeeee difference?

adroitgrayman

Smiles and takes back the Winner title again.

lenka

...but not for long now it seems...he he!

TheLegionary

lenka

so it seems....still steals the win, but is lost in TL's gaze

TheLegionary

grabs the win back, but prefers to change it for one of Lenka's kisses

Zealously Jaded

*takes the win and locks in in a box where no one will ever see it again*

cynosure2021

Zealously Jaded

Insanityenviesme

Nah uh, I win, fairy lady!
:p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.