The Crash - NC possible EX

Started by lovelygirl, October 12, 2010, 09:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lovelygirl

I had this idea of three guys, one who had just gotten his pilots license, that go out for his first flight. Somehow, they veer off course (fog, a storm), and find themselves crashed on an island. All three survive, but they find they are not alone. Three years earlier four girls had gone out on a sailboat, and also found themselves in the midst of an unexpected storm, winding up on the island. It's not a large island, but perhaps medium, large enough that it would take an entire day to get from one side to the other.

The girls have adapted to the island, some can be wild - others civilized- that's up to the women that choose to play one one the stranded women.

Do the guys try to get rescued, or do they choose to stay and take advantage of their new situation? That's all for the guys to decide.

So I need 3 guys and 3 other women to play. Please post the following if interested:
Character Name:

Sexual orientation:

Short background:

Picture

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

lovelygirl

Character Name: Emily Waters

Sexual orientation: Straight, with bi- curious tendencies

Short background: Emily had chartered the sailboat with her friends, hoping to have a fun and exciting time. Once the storm hit, she tried with all her might to keep the boat from sinking. She managed to somehow run it aground on this island. She was a natural born leader, but as time went on, Emily adapted to the island by becoming more like it, turning from civilized to savage. She felt free and happy, no longer constrained by society. There was no way now she wanted off this island.

Picture

Ons &Offs

BlueEyedBard

Hope this character works for your role play.

Character Name: Gene Mark

Sexual orientation: Straight

Short background: Gene had wanted to be a pilot since he was a kid. From the first time he saw a bird fly he wanted to see a person fly, when his father took him to his first aerial show he wanted to fly himself then he got to ride in a plane himself and he knew he wanted to fly forever. A little more than a decade later Gene passed his flight test and got his pilots license, this big event coincided with another, that same week he finished building his own charter sea plane, this could arguable be the best year of his life.

Picture:
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

cypridophobia

It's been a while since I've done this, but this sounds good.

Name: Ami Marx
Sexual Orientation: After three years on the island, she's into girls. Only because the lack of men. She can go either way.
Short Background: The wreck had change Ami. She was once a smart, civilized girl. She was attending a good school, working to become a psychologist. She was always the quite-yet-crazy one in the group, thriving on spontaneousness. Ami has become accustomed to the island, it is her home. She will not budge.

*hair all blond, black at the tips

Hope that works, I can be one of the guys as well if it's needed.
you're my peace of mind,
my home,
my center.
im just trying to hold on
one more day...

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

CurvyKitten

I'll take the last female spot if you'll have me?

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

Featherfall

Character Name: Michael Green

Sexual orientation: Straight

Short background: Michael is just one of many taken over by the rediscovery of infatuation for combat sports, and he has actively trained to try and get in on it. He has worked long and hard, and was actually scheduled to make his first amateur match before the plane crash. Now, he faces the choice of going back and living his dream, or staying and finding another.

lovelygirl

Yay! Ok one more man, and a couple bios and we are ready to roll! The Rp will begin with the guys on the plane,  running into the storm

Ons &Offs

Arander

I haven't participated in a group game in quite some time, but this seems pretty interesting...not to mention something simple that I don't need to learn tons of rules/history in order to play  ;D

Character Name: Jared Saunders

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Background: Having completed his third year of residency, Jared knew a vacation was in order before his fourth and final year began. Scheduling a week off from the hospital, he'd seen an ad in the local paper about hiring a charter sea plane. Thinking this was the perfect way to relax and perhaps sea some pristine island scenery, Jared had signed up for the charter. The prospect of some simple time away from the stress and drama of hospital life was an opportunity that he just could not pass up.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

On's & Off's

lovelygirl

Ok as soon as we get the bios for the last 2 girls we can start!

Ons &Offs

CurvyKitten

Name: Adriana (Aden for short) Brockfield

Sexual orientation:bi

Short background:Three years ago Aden fought her friends on going on the boat trip. Saying she had to much work to do. She was the up and comer in a Architectural firm. Dealing with their overseas Building contracts between the US and Japan. While still finishing up her collage for architecture and engineering. But when her two best friends oh so twisted her arm, she gave in and came. Even when they poked fun at her still trying to get work done. But she finally relaxed just in time for them to crash on the island.

While they were their Aden kept her self together longer the the other two. As they embraced the island she fought it and still tried to find ways to get help. For several months she tried to keep her self collected. But slowly her mind excepted the fact that they were stuck their. Now after three years it's like she was born here. Running through the thick jungle as if she knew where her feet needed to be at all times. She was even the first to try the tarzan and swing from the vines. She helped design and build the house and area they life in and even a hideaway for each of them. Now she just lives and tries to be happy with what they have. But the girls always keep a watchful eye on her do to the fact she has a weak heart. Though since coming to the island it seems to slowly becoming better. Not having had a sever attack in a while. But she still show signs of it from time to time. Even if she won't admit it or hold back in anything she does.

Picture

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

kaz

Character Name: Melanie (Mel) Jarvis

Sexual orientation: Reluctant Bisexual

Short background: Annie was a single woman.  Trained as a nurse she worked at a local hospital.  She was always aware of being older than her friends, often seen as the mother type of figure.  She didnt want to take the boat trip, but she felt she was the only responsible one.  She has found it hard on the island.  She isnt very bisexual and has had to be enticed to take part.  She is loyal and very protective of the girls.  She is a cool, calm  friendly woman.  But she is also shy, quiet and rather nervous.

Picture:
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

lovelygirl

Ok I need a lone sailor that was in the area at the time of the storm. I'm thinking a nice sailboat, not too big that capsizes during the storm. He can wash ashore on another part of the island or close to the crash to be discovered by the girls. Put up a character, and we will throw you in the mix!

Ons &Offs

Question Mark

Name: Richard "Ricky" Adam Bell-Foley

Orientation: Straight

Background: Ricky was born and raised a military brat, moving all over the world in the wake of his parents (his dad a naval seaman, his mother a naval mechanic).  Like his parents, he took up the mariner's lifestyle.  First he worked as a fisherman aboard a shrimp boat.  When he was 21, Ricky met his soon-to-be wife: an extremely wealthy daughter of a businessman.  With his newfound wealth, he was able to buy his own recreational boat.  Twelve years later, his marriage isn't doing so hot.  He unhitches his boat and goes sailing with a bottle of tequila and a twenty four pack of Bud Light cans.  So... ya.

Picture:

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

Would like one more extra sailor or  perhaps a single rescuer in a plane that saw the plane go down. I need someone that is a constant poster. Just know that once you are on the island, somehow your mode onto the island will mysteriously not work to get you off the island. So it could be a crash, mechanical malfunction, or maybe one of us just trashes it!  This will also add to the male ratio on the island. More for the girls to play with!

Like I said I would like some one that posts frequently at least twice a day. Thanks!

Ons &Offs

lovelygirl

No takers? I just need one more, don't make me beg, lol.

Ons &Offs

Keith

I may join in, but I'm not entirely sure what sort of things you want to happen on the island.

lovelygirl

I'm looking for someone to basically get marooned there. The girls have been there for 3 years with no activity. Now we have a crash, possibly a boat wreck, and then whatever your mode of transport, possibly a boat that saw the plane go down. Basically in essence the girls have all of a sudden hit the jackpot so to speak. It's up to you to decide if your character would be anxious to find a way off, to be rescued, or just accept what he has stumbled across and decide to remain.

Ons &Offs

Keith

Are you expecting some of the women to be taken by force by some of the men then?