The Lesbian Gang [FFF, Bon]

Started by MsNikki, August 02, 2012, 11:47:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsNikki

I have been navigating the internet and a picture caught my attention .. Here it is:

And after I found it, I was all like: WHY NOT? A gang of three lesbians doing all the extreme and naughty stuff!

Plot:

I was thinking that we met at college, back when we all were 16. And ever since then, we have started our own small gang. We started by drinking, smoking, experiencing sex, partying, scams, vandalism, and all the wild college stuff... etc. So, this means that we are very close ever since we can remember.

I like the sound of starting as broke and recently homeless after being kicked out of the little apartment we rent. We can own a cool car like a Camaro or Charger or Mustang and also at the same time we travel around in trains or public transport as we fear that our license plate would be spotted for many different reasons.

I like the sound of it being modern as this needs more planning and thinking and sticking closer together to avoid intelligence and high tech securities.

So, what do you girls think? Enlighten me!

Characters:

Preferably, three switches (including me, so two other players are needed). But I like the idea of three switches all able to dominate as I am a big fan of spontaiety and randomness when it comes to D/s; one minute you are on top, the other you lose control. *Purrrrrrs*

The gang members should be creative, wild and adventurous with a dirty mind and a foul mouth swearing almost the whole time. They would be into almost anything wild and anything crazy! Every one of them is a leader in some way and participate in managing and planning the activities we do when robbing and pulling up some scam or when not involved in stealing or robbing something..

As I said, each is a leader in some way, having some kind of specialty as being the brains of the gang or the muscles of the gang or whatever! Up to you to decide!

I don't want to control how the characters would be like so I am leaving it to the ones interested

Other details:

As I said before, it would be cool that the three of us are switches. It would be very intense and hot to have one of us serving two others or two serving one. All this would be random and happening without planning (let us let it flow smoothly ).. PS: Have a look at my ONs and OFFs to get an idea too :p

One more thing I was thinking about if we let our characters have different looks. I was thinking a redhead (me me me :p hehe), a blonde or brunette, a black or latina. I think we would kick some ass this way! hehe

So, for anyone who is interested, please PM me to tell me about your interest and your ideas for the game and the character you wish to play. Or just put some ideas in here :) .. Either way is welcome :)

AurelieCatena

That sounds very interesting indeed.

As the redhead's role is already taken, I would go for the Latina or Black girl.

AurelieCatena

Maybe they play a kind of game... Every morning, they roll dices to find what roles they are going to take on during the day... Or they give themselves dares to perform...

gaggedLouise

If you'll form this gang and the ladies are interested in crime, high and low, as well as nightlife and hot women - as most gangsters are - please feel welcome to make guest appearances at Kelly's Pub which, behind the facade of a relatively ordinary Manhattan pub and nightspot, is also a Lesbian/gay/trans hangout with several staff and guests of a shady or secret past, likely connections (so far not formulated or explored, but admitted OOCly by those who started the place) to the underworld and local political and financial jockeying, and perhaps even a budding sex club behind and above the main floor area. I know you'd be welcome to interact with that place; those who came up with the concept would most likely be thrilled.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

AKunoichi

Would a male player playing a lesbian character be okay? I'd like to join but I understand some people aren't comfortable with that.

If AurelieCatena doesn't take the black/latina role, I'd like that, if not maybe Asian or blond.

MsNikki

Sorry but I prefer female players playing the lesbians.

MzHyde

I'd like to be in on this. What do you need? What roles are taken?

AurelieCatena

Plot ideas:

Just throwing out a few plot ideas and see if they catch your attention:

• Instead of a car, the three girls could be travelling on bikes. That would be easier to escape police and would attract less attention than a Mustang. We could have each one bike, or we could share two, one of us being a passenger (by turn).
  • We would be pursued not only by the police but by another gang, to whom we owe money. Basically, we are doing our mischiefs to pay our debts to them. We would have to pay him some amount of money every month, knowing that if we do not, they are going to kill us or reduce her to wrecks. So, every month, as soon as we manage to collect the said money plus what we need to pay our charges (gas, food, lodging, ...), we would be free to do whatever we want.
  • The enemy gang boss could sometimes give us mission to do as well. Or he is not really our enemy but we have a contract with him (or her).
  • Using Google Maps and Google StreetView, we could define a trip we have to drive along. For instance, we have to go from Detroit to Los Angeles, accomplishing our mischiefs along the way, like one robbery every 100 km.
  • Sometimes, one of us get caught by the police or others and the two others have to rescue her.
  • Always on the verge of misery, we would have to sleep outdoor, or in abandoned buildings.
About my character:

Here are some tentative ideas about my character:

• She is of mixed African descent
  • She is not the smartest to find targets to attack (mainly because of my own ignorance), but once set up, she is courageous, even a little reckless at times.
  • She is no intellectual but she has some practical smartness. I see her quite a lot like Catwoman in the 2000-something movie. She is agile, silent, she is good at climbing walls and things, and she can also jump far and high and run fast. She is also something of a contortionist and an escape artist. She is not a fighter though.
  • Her recklessness and pride tends to throw her into difficult situations sometimes.
  • She is loyal to her friends and revengeful to her enemies.
  • Her name would probably be Felina Pan Teer, unless I find something better before we start the game.

MsNikki

Hello Aurelie,

I am actually in love with your plot ideas. They are something along the lines I've been thinking of when I came up with the idea. :)

Thank you so much for sharing and your character does sound delicious :) .. Found a photo of her to share? :)

Looking forward to starting this game with you. We still need one more player for the final spot.

MzHyde

Huh? I thought we were all full up. There's three of us, right?

AurelieCatena

This would be my character:

AurelieCatena

So, do we agree about them being a kind of a bike gang roaming through America?

And for those who might be following this thread, we are still looking for a third player.

MsNikki

Yes, we'll be a bike gang. And I adore the idea of owning two bikes only. :)

And yes, we are still looking for a third player. Where are you ladies???? :D

AKunoichi

Quote from: MsNikki on August 02, 2012, 03:52:11 PM
Sorry but I prefer female players playing the lesbians.

Thanks anyways.

Healergirl

Mz Hyde has called the third spot, I think. but if she bows out, I am very interested!

subjuanita

Just wanted to let you know that I would be very interested in this story. I just got back from vacation and will write more later today or possibly Monday.

MsNikki

Sorry juanita. There is too much interest in this plot that I am dealing with in my PM. Will let you know if someone drops out though.

Healergirl

Oh, I like both characters!  Now, what do we specialize in?  Smash and grab - nobody expects such a direct action approach from female criminals, we can get away with it a few time.s  Second story jobs, burglaries?  Con jobs?  Or a mix of the three to keep the cops guessing?

And my character pic:

Carol Neathawk.

Tall, rather butch brunette, muscular for a woman and very good with tools.  The muscle of the group.  Not particularly hot-tempered, more of a cold professional in her approach to violence.