~Lets Create a Story~ (F looking for F)

Started by Icelandic, November 17, 2018, 12:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icelandic

~~~ Hello! And welcome to my plot thread! ~~~

If you clicked on this, I take it you are at least somewhat curious about what I have to offer. So do grab a seat and stay a while, as I do have plenty to look at.~
(FxF and FxFuta only please)​

For the basics, I would like to tell you what you can expect from me: Somewhat who is consistent and honest about our RPs. If I ever need to go away for a certain amount of time I will definitely let you know. Beyond that, I also post at an even rate of two, three or more paragraphs per post, if not even more then that! I also post daily if I like the RP enough, and I am good for either PMs, Threads or even Discord as a method of RPing. Although I do prefer PMs. Plus, I like to think that I have pretty decent writing abilities.

I would generally prefer all the same for my RP partners. Decent writing, enough per post so I have something to go off of, and no ditching without letting me know please. Oh and finally, I do tend to prefer RPing with females. Nothing personal though!

So if that sounded fun, onto the stories!

For starters, my kinks and themes I like to play with can be found below.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
And definitely let me know if you want something added or if you want something to be taken away. :)
---Setting/Themes---
Drama
Romance
Abuse
War
Modern
Sci-Fi
Smut focused
Plot focused
---Kinks---
Pet play
Incest
Oral
Face-sitting
Con
Dubcon
Noncon
Humiliation
Spanking
faceclaims
Double penetration
Lots of cum
Light bondage
Demons, Gods, Goddesses, and Monsters
Butts~
Boobs~

And much, much more!

(Oh and hard no's: Not much that I can think of other then bathroom stuff and anything underage.)

And as for plots...
(Oh and the character faceclaims are only just suggestions. Not mandatory at all. Also assume that all links below are NSFW. And finally, the '*' right under the RP title suggests how interested I currently am in the RP)

~Thank You for Your Service~
* Muse A - Muse B

Muse B has returned home from war, and while the 'honeymoon' period with her wife is great, cracks begin to form as PTSD begins to rear it's head for Muse B. And with that, and a lack of tools to help her cope, Muse B begins a destructive path downwards, involving alcohol, drugs, and abuse.

~Cult~
Muse A - Other Muses *
Muse A moves to a sleepy little lakeside town with her parents, and while she first has difficulty adjusting to the radical change in scenery, she eventually finds herself coming into her own as she makes friends. Yet those friends harbor a dark secret, and one that many of the other townsfolk share. With Muse A being new to the town, she will soon find herself being nothing more then fresh blood as she is slowly indoctrinated into the cult.

~Sisterly Love~
Muse A - Muse B
Muse A was once a well-adjusted girl, with good good grades and being well-liked to boot! But with her parent's divorce, she found herself seeking comfort with the wrong crowd, and things changed for the worst. Now years later, her father finds himself marrying a new woman, and with a daughter of her own. Enter Muse B, the daughter whose single mother recently married a pretty nice man. Her new step-sister however? Not so much...

Alternatively: Muse B might find herself becoming the victim of harassment by a few bullies herself, which causes Muse A to find herself needing to protect her step-sister.

~Burnout~
*****​
* Muse A - Muse B
Muse A is a professional GT Racer, and she is great at what she does. Quickly climbing to the top in record time, she begins to find herself cracking under the stress as her tour continues onward and as pressure to be the best mounts. Muse B could be anyone from a mechanic, to a guard, to a new publicist after the old one quit. In any case, Muse B suddenly finds herself being the only guard against Muse A's increasingly destructive behaviors.

~Armed and Dangerous~
*****​
Muse A - Muse B
Muse A is a friendly missionary sent with her team to a war-torn country to give aid and spread the good word. But she finds that job getting harder and harder to do, as a local pair of armed thugs seem intent on harassing her, and that harassment is only getting worse.

Alternatively: Muse A finds the attention oddly enchanting, and as time goes on, she begins to secretly set out for more 'harassment' from the armed brutes.

~Uncommon Love~
*****​
* Muse A - Muse B​
Muse A is that weird goth chick that people tend to avoid as they find her 'creepy', and Muse B is the new student from 'the hood' that people avoid simply because they are afraid of her. So, can I make it any more obvious?

~A lot on the line~
Muse A - Muse B
Muse A is a woman of power and someone with a reputation to uphold. (Perhaps she is a celebrity? A famous news anchor? CEO? Or a politician even?) But when she meets Muse B, a punk with no sense of value, Muse A simply cannot help herself and she goes after the 'bad girl'. Yet she will have to balance her reputation and her secret relationship as that relationship grows more and more unstable. ​

~A World Apart~
****​
Muse A - Muse

Muse A and B could not be any more different. With Muse A being a foreign exchange student from Eastern Europe, very devout, and a bit stuck-up, and Muse B being a free-spirited punk. But the two are stuck together, forced to share the same dorm throughout their college experience. Will they be able to kiss and makeup? Or will their differences drive them to each other's throats?

~Tribal~
****​
* Muse A - Muse B
Muse A is an accomplished explorer, having traveled the world many times. But when she gets separated from her team, she is then put into a situation that she never had come across before, being the first contact for an isolated tribe separated from the outside world. Muse B could be a warrior, priestess, or chief of that tribe.

~Heathen's Foray~
Muse A - Muse B
Muse A, a decorated and battle-hardened knight, finds herself facing her toughest battle yet as she is sent to England to fight off the Viking invasion. But still, she fails, and is taken prisoner before being sent to Muse B, the chief of the Viking clan that she was fighting against. But with no sword or shield in hand, she arrives only as a new slave.

~All that glitters is not gold~
****​
* Muse A - Muse B
Muse A should be more happy then anyone else. The heiress in an ultra-wealthy sports car company, Muse A finds the pressures of having to be 'perfect' for her parents to be far too much. And even when she is finally able to move out on her own, the reach of her parent's influence still strangles her. With their overbearing nature, the parents hire a guard to protect Muse A. A scarred veteran with a haunted past and dead friends, Muse B is given the duty to protect Muse A.

~Lost and Found~
****​
Muse A - Muse B​
Muse A is a woman running away from home, lost in the forest, scared and alone. There, she meets Muse B, a (somewhat) friendly witch (or demon) with quite the urban legend surrounding her, but who also has very little experience dealing with normal humans.

Alternatively: Muse B is a demon or succubus who quickly takes a liking to Muse A, and taking advantage of her, Muse B uses Muse A to recruit more women into her quickly forming cult.

~Sign of the Times~
* Muse A - Muse B
Set in the dawn of the 20th century, Muse A is the daughter of a rich family living the Gilded-Age dream, and Muse B is their maid. At first, things seem simple enough, but as time goes on, Muse A begins to grow attracted to Muse B. In a world where dating outside of one's own class is scandalous, and interracial dating is outright frowned upon, Muse A is forced to be careful with her feelings.

~Mother May I~
***​
* Muse A - Muse B
Muse A is the daughter of Muse B, a lonely single mother who finds herself growing worryingly attracted to her own daughter as the years of loneliness begins to grow on her.

~When Things go Wrong~
**​
Muse A - Muse B *
The trip really should have been simple. Muse A, a ruthless bounty hunter and gunslinger, was in charge of bringing her new bounty, Muse B, back to where she was hired. But of course, things don't go to plan as their plane is downed and the two are left to survive the dangers of a deserted island, whatever they may be.

And faceclaims! If you are into that sorta thing. :)
(Assume all of them are NSFW)

Oh, and the ever popular fandom/celeb section can also be found in the spoiler below. Not too many plots though, just some things that I enjoy, and feel free to request something that you don't see.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
~~~~~~FANDOMS~~~~~~
Overwatch: (Any combination of Tracer, Mercy, Black Widow, and Pharah.)
Tomb Raider: (Lara Croft X Rich Businesswoman she is sold off to.)
Legend of Korra: (Korra gets lost in the spirit world, and to the whims of the spirits within.)
Warhammer 40K: (A sister of battle is dispatched to give support to a world quickly being devoured by daemons, but even this seasoned warrior cannot stop them.)
Life is Strange: (A lot of ideas for this one. Ranging from Max getting sucked into alternate timelines, to alternate timelines entering Max's world. Ask for more details!)
DC Universe: (Anything with Harley Quinn really <3. Although perhaps a Poison Ivy x Harley Quinn plot?)
Rainbow Six: Siege: (Really open-ended, I know. But I would love to figure out a plot for this!)

~Some Fandoms I don't have set plots for~
Bleach
Mass Effect
Black Lagoon
Fallout 4
NieR: Automata

~~~~~~CELEBRITIES~~~~~~
Rosario Dawson
Salma Hayek
Nicki Minaj
Taylor Swift
Katy Perry
Ariana Grande
Gemma Atkinson
Christina Hendricks
Felicity Jones
Carly Rae Jepsen

And finally, if you don't see anything that you like, feel free to ask! And I will also be adding more plots as time goes on. :)​

Please, do stay a while, and warm up my icy heart~.

(Cuddle friendly)
My O/O's

My main request thread. (Always open!)

Icelandic

(Cuddle friendly)
My O/O's

Icelandic

(Cuddle friendly)
My O/O's