These are a few of my favorite things. (New to Forum Writing)

Started by southerngambler, April 29, 2018, 11:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southerngambler

Hello,

Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my request thread. I was for many years exclusively an IM writer and due to recent events have decided to try the forums. I will not lie, for me personally this is a very intimidating endeavor. While I consider myself a decent writer so many of the forum scenes I have read are amazing and there are some talented people around here. Nevertheless, I am gonna go for it. I do wanna note due to my schedule I can only post a few days a week. During those hours I would be able to post a few times a day. I would want to play in 3rd person.

Below are some scenes I would love to do. You may notice that the majority of them are cuckold/hot wife roles. These are subjects I really wanna explore so if one catches your eye or if you have another idea in that area please let me know. In fact any idea you think I might be interested in let me know via PM. Please do not post in my thread.

HoneyMoon Revelations

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
YC and MC have just recently gotten married. The wedding was beautiful and the bride is as happy as she can be. Still she had noticed, even during this time of happiness and in whatever paradise they are in that her new husband seems distracted maybe even unhappy. She finally works up the courage to ask him what is going on. He breaks down and tells her that he has been hiding a big secret from her. His deepest, biggest fantasy is to watch someone else have sex with the love of his life. She is blown away by this. Maybe she is hurt, confused, unsure. She does not understand why he would want such a thing. She thought he loved her. Even as all of these thoughts go through her head though she is doing something even more surprising...she is still listening.

NSFW

Teacher Becomes The Pet

YC is a young, married beautiful teacher at a local high school. She is popular, fun and almost every student likes her. She has always had a way of bringing out the best in her students and is known a sort of a prodigy when it comes to helping kids. MC is a high school senior (18 yrs old) who is a bit of a loner. He has never had many friends and his parents and the staff are concerned.  YC is assigned to tutor MC after school. To get him to open up, talk and to get him better suited for life after school ends. What she finds is not something she expected. The teenager is a sexual deviant with fantasies and ideas she had never once thought were possible. She is rocked by the things he says, the things he wants. Slowly over time she finds herself switching from trying to cure him, to listening to him to eventually becoming the girl of his fantasies. Willing to do any and everything he wants and loving it.

NSFW

Trading Spouses

The couples from separate parts of the country were meeting at a neutral site in the middle.  The two husbands had been friends online for years and had been, without their wives knowledge been trading pictures of their spouses. When one of the women find out about this secret friendship she exploded and got word to the other. Their husband's had together been fantasizing about one day swinging with the other couple,swapping for a night. Somehow, some way now here they are meeting for dinner at a nice hotel restaurant. All four of them nervous and unsure what or if anything will actually happen. ( I would play both men,  you would play both females.)

NSFW

His Daughter's Secret

MC is YC's father. The two of them have always been close. She is an honor student, church goer and over all just a sweetheart. She has a secret though. For a few months now the girl has been the center piece of parties which basically gang bangs. The young woman enjoys the attention and the pleasure she is able to provide the men who attend. She loves the sex and has been with men of all ages, races and creeds. Even men that know her dad personally. She has done her best to try and hide it but word is getting out now. Slowly words funnel back to her dad about the girl, who drives a familiar car and who has a familiar look. He has never heard a name but he is worried it might be her. Finally on a day when he can be alone with her he decides to confront her. Even though he knows that doing so may damage their relationship beyond repair. He is right, it will change them but he has no way of even guessing how.

NSFW

Her Ultimate Fantasy

She had never told her husband the thing she desired the most. He would not understand, how could he?  She could not remember when the idea had popped into her head. What she did know how much fun it sounded and how badly she wanted it. Two men to break into their home and force him into a chair, tie him up. Then for these two men to take her on the bed right there where her husband was tied up, helpless and forced to watch. It was so unlike her, she always considered herself normal, boring even. She wanted to tell him though, maybe if he knew he could help her some how. What if she asked for this as a gift. A birthday, anniversary? No it was crazy, and wanting him involved made it even worse. Still, despite all of that she craved it, she wanted it. She had to tell him.

NSFW

I am more than happy to discuss any ideas or thoughts you have as well.  Just looking for friendly people who are open minded and willing to bounce ideas off of me and let me do the same!!