Looking for a "Midnight Stroll Through the Woods"

Started by Blank Parchment, September 07, 2012, 09:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blank Parchment

That quote almost tells what I am looking for. It is off a Hellsing Ultimate Abridged series that first got me into the anime.

Anyways, I am looking for someone to be my Alucard OR Alexander Anderson. It would bright me more joy than anything to roleplay with either one of these characters in something romantic, adventurous, dramatizing, and action packed full of supernatural wonder and even childlike teasing. I am to play a female character, and for each gentleman (Alucard and Anderson) I have a list of characters which entice a different role.

Alucard: A new Hellsing member, vampire hunter, Anderson's cousin, and even a night nurse.
Anderson: Hellsing Member, Vampiress, a pregnant woman under his care (it isn't as weird as it sounds. Please ask.) and even down to another hunter.

Be someone who is literate, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. All of the roles I have can easily be changed, and hell if you have a role idea of your own let me know. I am a very open and flexible person who wants a role that we can both enjoy.

Thanks!
“The most beautiful things are those that madness prompts and reason writes.” – Andre Gide

"God help the outcasts, cause no body will." -Esmeralda