Female Looking for Male(Dom) for Roleplay.

Started by Olufemi, February 17, 2010, 02:01:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olufemi

I'm open to most any setting within my o/o and as you can see it's a pretty wide expanse.

So if anyone has some one on one scenes you want to RP  let me know and I'll have a gander.  I like to think I can give most any setting a try.

I do tend to play with some realism within the setting.  I see a set of fundamental rules and play within it..  consequences etc...  If I jump off a high building I better have super powers.. or splat...  and those powers better have something to do with he jumping etc.. 

I can be quite detailed in my posts. Looking for someone who loves to write, detailed and imaginatively. Live in a novel there is a peek into the inner thoughts of a character not just the physical actions not meaning my character will be able to read your thought and mood unless it's portrayed in their actions and words.  etc..

I'm not into short quick lets get it on, despite my O/O's I"m not here strictly to RP sex.. I'm here to experience RP that's open to any possability, few restrictions on what my character can say or do.

As well as some fine roleplayers, to explore those stories I've found there to be some great players among the members here.

*tosses in some ideas*

Vampire  Hunter/Hunted
Historical Setting
Historical Fantasy Setting
Pre/Post Apocalyptic..
Steampunk (Real Steampunk)
Sci-fi
Western
Turn of the 20th Century Explorer
WoD
Mail Order Bride (This can be extremely versatile in setting and location)
"The Spy Who Owns Me." (oh this can be all worked out again the setting and premise can be pretty versatile)

(Setting, not necessarily the story itself, recreated.)
Brave New World (Aldous Huxley)
1984 (George Orwell)

Some fantastic Fairy Tale played out with our own twist?  I've a wide and expansive imagination. Sometimes things come up I never thought about before and as long as it's thought out and you're willing to play with a sense of realism in that setting I may be just the right partner!

My Current Roleplays:

Sci-fi - Into the Void (National Acrobat and Olufemi)
Werewolf (Historical)- Into the Darkness.. ( Olufemi & Urbanzorro )
Western - The Bank Job (Kertaro & Olufemi)
Post Apocolyptic - The Last Man? (Chreestafer & Olufemi)
DnD - The Two Warriors (Olufemi and National Acrobat)
Western - The Gamblers
Modern Adventure - The Trucker, The Hitchhiker and Alien Conspiracies (Olufemi & grovercjuk)
Vintage Adventure - City of Gold (Olufemi & Cosmo_ac)
Modern Fantasy - Averting the Metropolitan Apocalypse (Olufemi & Jonothan)

Images that inspire Roleplay

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
On's & Offs [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
A/A - Updated Aug 22, 2011 [/td][/tr][/table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
Roleplay wants [/td][/tr][/table]

EroticWriter

Hmm .. Say .. Your good friend, whom you've known for a long time and who's a male (Who'll be played by me), invites you over to his house for a few nights since your parents are off on a business trip. He has his own place after his parents threw him out, a small cozy apartment. As the night goes on those two realizes that they actually have been harbouring feelings for each other all along, and so and so.

Wanna give it a go?

jazyda

Hmm...Sounds interesting...
I see that you like D&D 3.5 systems (Greyhawk)

Are you like drow elves?  :-)

BenedictWolfe

Just out of curiosity: When you write "WoD", do you mean Old or New?

Olufemi

I have played half drow, few whole drow but can sure interact.

As for WoD.  I just mean WoD in general I don't know the difference between the types.  I"m not a table top player and have never read the WoD game books, or DnD or any other for that matter.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

jazyda

Quote from: Olufemi on February 19, 2010, 03:16:33 PM
I have played half drow, few whole drow but can sure interact.

Well...I created few drow characters (mostly female drow wizard)
I don't played D&D 3.5 (except in games like Baldurs Gate, Icewind Dale 2 and Neverwinter Nights series), but I like to created characters for this

Olufemi

awesome.

I'm not much into f/f play and I"m terrible at playing men except in an NPC side capacity.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Decrepitdan

Give me a look see, perhaps I have a story idea you'd like to play!

Olufemi

Still have plenty of time and energy to devote to Roleplay in another scene.

My imagination still has plenty to go with!
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

zemo8801

I can handle a story with you if you would like to discuss out some idea's Hopefully I will hear back from you.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Night Stalker

Hi there, would you be interested in a western setting for a role play?
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Corny and Horny

Here' an idea that I've been toying with. A customer at a shop (clock repair, florist, stationary etc...) intending to make a purchase. However, she finds herself attracted to the attendant, whatever the reason that may be. Possible reasons could be that she just broke up with someone and is looking for a little spontaneous romance? Or maybe the guy was attracted and was exceptionally nice to her and she found it as a turn on...

Whatever the case, the customer and the attendant pursues and builds the relationship in order to satisfy their immediate need for each other.

I do not know if this setting will last very long. Its kinda meant to be a rather quick fling so to speak. But it is interesting or at least it can be with the proper story-telling. :)

please let me know what you think.

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Panthean

Digging the Satyr chick...

did ya have any thoughts on her?

Olufemi

Oh a few..

They vary depending on the setting etc.. etc..
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Panthean

Woah... what about like... a genie or a demon, that does the whole seven wishes for your soul thing or something similar. It could be like some random dude... from whatever time period, just wandering around, or on his way somewhere. In his travels comes across Satyr chick, and agrees to take X amount of wishes in exchange for his soul. Not only does it bring in a whole range of possibilities for all kinds of random stuff, but also sets up for a possible role reversal when he runs out of wishes, and his soul gets collected.

Now that I think about it, this seems like a medieval time period, the dude could be disgruntled squire or peasant.

Olufemi

hmm..

Could be could be.

Carry on over to PM. :)
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

bigwad73

What are you thinking about with that massive city/wall edifice image?  Fantasy or SF?

My thoughts:  "The last human city on a world is besieged by it's opponents, monstrous beings of great magic.  One of them has decided to hasten the fall of the city, using shifting magic to infiltrate it, then establishing a web of deceit to bring about the city's fall.  His first target, the leader of the Amazon Guard, will bring him control of some of the city's defenders.  His next, the Grand Mason's daughter, will bring him a plan of the walls, which he can use to find weak points and infiltration spots..."  (on and on with several females...  >:)  )
Bad puns!  Horrible jokes!  Odd SF and Fantasy references!  Mastery of useless information!  Expert in old TV shows and movies!  And yes, I'm "mature"!    Ons and Offs   And more    Interests   NEW As and As as of 5/12/16. Look here!!!!

Olufemi

:o

Well... really? Step into my PM if you wish to discuss a bit more thought aht' be a lot of females. :P
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Olufemi

[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]

Olufemi

A couple more images added... will change up a few things in future.
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]