Order of HORNY Stick

Started by Zaer Darkwail, February 14, 2007, 11:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Well, some of you are familair whit Order of the Stick comics. If not, here is link for it's first page; http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0001.html

So, I basically seek players and possibly better DM than me run it. I have not time enough atm to run the game properly as it deserves (can post once per week but if no one minds that I can be DM). Anycase idea is that we play DnD whit Order of Stick style but you can quess what 'horny' part means in this title :).

Anycase discussion is now open when it comes about book limit (I have VERY alot of books so we can go low as core only or core + Complete + PHB II). Also we can discuss of starting levels and such.

Jefepato

I'd be interested in this sort of game.  And I wholeheartedly approve of high starting levels -- D&D is not D&D without fireball.

I make a lousy DM, though.

GoldenChild

Hmmm, I still want to run this for D&D (I already run a slow game for WoD with the same theme) and if we can get enough players...

Sure why not (if you want me that is).

WarDragon

Jefepato

Strictly speaking, GC, the WoD game isn't quite the same theme as Order of the Stick.  The OotS characters are aware of the rules they live by, and may even complain about "stupid railroad plots," but they don't acknowledge actually being run by players.

GoldenChild

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Jefepato on February 14, 2007, 02:37:24 PM
Strictly speaking, GC, the WoD game isn't quite the same theme as Order of the Stick.  The OotS characters are aware of the rules they live by, and may even complain about "stupid railroad plots," but they don't acknowledge actually being run by players.

Aye, and I would like similar humor in the game :). I would suggest if we would be around 4-6 level party so we can get decent encounters and have 'fireball' ;).

Altough I still wonder what level OotS party is. According spells casted by their cleric and wizard they are high but the bard appears low level thanks the spells what he used.

Jefepato

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on February 15, 2007, 02:32:21 AM
Altough I still wonder what level OotS party is. According spells casted by their cleric and wizard they are high but the bard appears low level thanks the spells what he used.

They're mid-high level, 12th-13th or so.  Elan is too stupid to use his higher-level spells, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have them.

GoldenChild

Yes something like that... remember... Vaarsuvius has both Disintegrate and Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion (which just GOT to hurt).

Zaer Darkwail

Aye, and that's reason why Belkar swore never piss of V after she had prepared spells for the day :P.

GoldenChild

Hmmm... wonder why... To my knowledge there is only one time she has used it... but on what, it was a random monster that just happened to attack just as she was finished.

Swedish Steel

"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

HairyHeretic

Quote from: Swedish Steel on February 15, 2007, 04:24:37 AM
V is a she? I never knew.

Nobody knows, thats one of the running gags.

I don't think its ever been conclusively identified what gender V is. The closest they got was when V was polymorphed into a lizard, and Belkar lifted the tail up to try and figure things out.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

GoldenChild

Quote from: Swedish Steel on February 15, 2007, 04:24:37 AM
V is a she? I never knew.

So far the comic have proven that V is both a he and a she.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

GoldenChild

Hinted I would say :)... so far no-one has given any physical proof

HairyHeretic

Yeah, that'd be my interpretation too.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

GoldenChild

So who many are interested in this?

Zaer, Jefepato, WarDragon? Anyone else?

Idachan

Well, I do love OoTS and V in particular so if I could play a character like that, I'd jump the bandwagon  :-*

GoldenChild

Thanks Ida...

That makes four... I'll guess some more will jump on this before I get it cleared. I go and ask for a Board.

Idachan

GoldenChild