Touring, Trembling, maybe disappearing...

Started by kylie, August 14, 2006, 04:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylie

Bump / retry...

This started in NCNF as Washed Up on a Foreign Shore with Liriel, but I felt the realism was fading and threat level increasing rather too fast.  Some of the earlier stuff was closer to what I initially had in mind.

I'm thinking of playing a tourist who is slowly but persistently brought into a personal or criminal underground and regularly taunted.  Something classy enough to have some exotic players and props, but dirty enough to overwhelm her and keep hinting that it could be worse.  That is, even worse than the worse it will probably be the next time.  It could be limited term, but I'm guessing her stay might easily get prolonged.

Stalking...   Mindgames at a distance...  Taunting little notes...  Set up for a fall in a foreign country...  Messing with her things and adding obscene traces or risque gifts...  Perhaps blackmail...  De facto imprisonment and slavery...  More humiliation...  Forced performances and maybe other forced relationships...  Stringing out the control and the plot, with just short little bursts of messier and meaner punctuation here and there along the way.  In busier moments, bondage, forced exhibitionism, fetish attire, pain play, and possibly some rarer things.   

I'd like the primary "villain" character to be male, although he might have a wife/ some sort of domme associate too.  Probably it'd be 1 on 1 and his contacts/ help would be NPC's as needed.  I can enjoy if you shift perspectives a bit, but I'll probably mainly play the victim.  This would be mostly non-consensual, although my character may take on some confusion (just possibly getting seduced as well as trained) as time passes.  The idea is more a situation that slowly reduces options and intrudes into her little world over time.  Not an immediate grab and conquer, much more toying.

(I'd like to either use the character in the topic Washed Up in a Foreign Shore, or perhaps someone younger - but still feisty, or at least a little crafty-ish.)

kasen03

This one sounds close to a plot Idea I've had brewing in my head for awhile..although alittle more sinister then the 'lost in a strange land' one that I've had :D

I'd be curious to some more details of how you envision this.. but it's sounding super yummy.  Heck I already know the perfect 'setting' for it too.. based on a old tabletop rpg I've had..that I'd always wanted to 'bring to life'

kylie

I'm always leery of this situation where one person responds in these threads and then I'm left wondering if there were other people lurking that just assumed it was taken. 

So...  Please, PM me if it's not something everyone can more or less use as a reference.