Male for female, interested in either playing the Dominant or submissive.

Started by sesshomaruartist, March 30, 2011, 01:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sesshomaruartist

Hello there guys, Sessh here. Well most of you probably don't know me, hopefully to get to know people better and find some role playing partners I thought I would give you guys the roles I m interested in playing.

Incest (could add Dom/sub roles in this)
Sister/brother
Aunt/nephew
Mother/son
Father/daughter
New plot

The daughter looks after the father since she was thirteen since her mother passed away and her dad was never good at house work. This went on for years and now she has blossomed into a beautiful young woman and slowly his father realizes of other needs which his wife used to tale care of and one night coming home drunk he mistook his daughter for his wife and.........

Vampire roles
Vampire/hunter
Vampire/Vampire

New plot
Two vampires from different clans are arranged to be married to bring the clans together, they find each other to be rrpulsive on their first meeting. But when both their clans are slaughtered and the killer seems to be the same culprit then they have no choice but to team up and as they grow closer they find out they arnt so different after all. (Taken)

Vampire/human (can be other way around as well.  ;) )

Blackmail roles as well, I don't mind NC as long as in the long run it becomes consensual. For those whom are interested pm me or reply back on thread.

Teacher x Student romance What I thought was if the student either has a crap home life or their parents are dead and they live in a childrens home / care home. They might be into drugs & other stuff and are basically ruining their own life. It will eventually come about that the teacher takes notice of her when no one else seems to care and she confides in him and he decides to obtain her trust and enslave her.

Police Detective x Vampire The detective is investigating a series of muders (vampire killings) and he's super frustrated because every lead is a dead end. Anyway, somehow he meets the vampire girl who's part of a group of vampires who've recently moved to the city, hoping that they know or are involved in this, he decides to try to get close to her.

Sorceress enslaved by what she summons. I love fantasy and the occult. Perhaps an inexperienced witch/sorceress/what have you summons a demon/spirit/other worldly being--your choice--that she can't quite control. Things spiral out of hand and it soon becomes apparent who is truly in control.

Cheers.
Sessh.

(Will be adding plots to this later on)

KaramelParadiso

I'm interested in:
Incest (with sub/dom or w/o doesn't matter to me)
-Sister/Brother
-Father/daughter

Vampire roles
-Vampire/vampire
-Vampire/Human
New Rps: Available
Current Rps: Available
~*~ Extra ~*~
My Request Thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132801.0
O&O-https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=23901

sesshomaruartist

RoseDivinity

interested in the vampires being forced to marry. I am a sub, just throwing that out there. Anyways, interested in a long term rp. message if you are interested :)

sesshomaruartist

Jarod1

Sister/brother
Mother/son
Father/daughter

I would be interested in doing any one of these.  I would like to play the sub and  I would like to go with Father/daughter, me as the daughter, or sister/ brother being, again me playing the sister as my top two choices.  I would love to discuss story and plot.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: Jarod1 on April 10, 2011, 12:25:52 AM
Sister/brother
Mother/son
Father/daughter

I would be interested in doing any one of these.  I would like to play the sub and  I would like to go with Father/daughter, me as the daughter, or sister/ brother being, again me playing the sister as my top two choices.  I would love to discuss story and plot.

Sure that's fine, I like the sister/brother plot since I got 2 rps with father/daughter. Pm me whether you have a plot in mind or I can come up with one.

lenka

*grins widely*

I would very much love to do either the father/daughter or even a brother /sister..

The vampire (new plot) sounds interesting too...a twists could be that they are siblings?

Pm me if your keen Sess :P

*huggles*

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: lenka on April 18, 2011, 05:24:19 AM
*grins widely*

I would very much love to do either the father/daughter or even a brother /sister..

The vampire (new plot) sounds interesting too...a twists could be that they are siblings?

Pm me if your keen Sess :P

*huggles*

Hahaha sure what lenka wants lenka gets :P

Well let's see how we do at father/daughter one.

sesshomaruartist

BrokenMirror

Though I'm not big in incest the Vampire stuff sounds great.  I have some ideas for vampire plots too, I tend to play more submissive characters of either gender and I have some Dom characters but they're all males.

sesshomaruartist

Quote from: BrokenMirror on April 19, 2011, 08:56:27 AM
Though I'm not big in incest the Vampire stuff sounds great.  I have some ideas for vampire plots too, I tend to play more submissive characters of either gender and I have some Dom characters but they're all males.

Well how about we do a vampire one, pm me your plots since your dom chars then you can use a dub char, yes?

sesshomaruartist

sesshomaruartist

sesshomaruartist