Werewolves XI [[Villagers Win]]

Started by Autumn Sativus, November 27, 2009, 04:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryieahna

"I have to stick with my choice of Elandra"

Though her resolve wasn't so firm anymore.

Autumn52

Xandi votes with the majority so far. Elandra , hoping she is right.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Valerian

Val quietly mourned the loss of another innocent, suddenly exhausted by the terrible losses they'd all suffered.  Remembering her earlier suspicions, she started to vote for Elandra, then hesitated.  The wolves often wooed unsuspecting villagers, to make themselves seem more innocent; and she felt terribly uncertain about everything now.

"I vote for Rockin," she finally said, slowly.  "Perhaps Elandra is guilty as well; but Remiel felt she was innocent, and he was right about Scott."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Elandra

Elandra looked around at those that were accusing her as wolf, she knew they were wolves themselves and that her death would prove her innocence and give fair warning to those that remained whom among them was tainted.

Shaking her head, she voted with Val and wrote down the name Rockin'
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Autumn Sativus

Lynch Votes
Elandra - 4 votes: Transgirlenstein, Ryieahna, Xandi, Rockin
Rockin - 2 votes: Valerian, Elandra
Valerian - 1 vote: Eden
Transgirlenstein - 1 vote: Teno
Kip - 1 vote: Country

Not yet voted: Izu, Kip
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Teno

"Ugh, why do I feel like I've slept for two months? I can barely remember what happened yesterday.." He rummaged around for his journal and after reading through, noticed he had his suspicions on a few, some who were no longer present but were found to be monstrous in nature. Next on the list was Transgirlenstein and as he was practically starting fresh, he placed her name in the mix and went for a wander around the village.

Izu

[[Err... Am I not alive?? O.o -sees my name not in the list of the 'not having voted'-]]

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

country

We may have lost the council of Remiel but he was certain of Kip

Teno

Quote from: Izu on February 13, 2010, 04:24:37 PM
[[Err... Am I not alive?? O.o -sees my name not in the list of the 'not having voted'-]]

((I noticed that, thought you might have pmed Saffron and withdrawn. Apparently not :D))

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Izu on February 13, 2010, 04:24:37 PM
Err.... *Goes to check that* Woops, looks like I crossed you off on my list instead of Remiel. My bad!
Us against the world

Rockin

I'm still going to vote for Elandra

Kip

I have to agree with those who have spoken up before.  I think Elandra is one of those to blame.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

Actually, I'm going to go against the flow now and muddy the waters.

I don't vote for Elandra to stay with the crowd.  I am the cupid.  Killing me will prove that.

I point the finger solely at country who voted for me.  He knows that I'm not a wolf but he's trying to fly under the radar by voting for me and staying inconspicious.  I have the word of someone I trust to back this up.

If I'm lynched or eaten, then this gets proved.  Save Elandra.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Autumn Sativus

Final Lynch Votes
Elandra - 4 votes: Transgirlenstein, Ryieahna, Xandi, Rockin
Rockin - 2 votes: Valerian, Elandra
Kip - 2 votes: Country, Izu
Valerian - 1 vote: Eden
Transgirlenstein - 1 vote: Teno
Country - 1 vote: Kip
Us against the world

Izu

[[Sorry for the delay]]

I vote for Kip.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

By a small majority, the villagers decide to lynch Elandra. She is taken to the gallows by the mob, and quickly hung by the noose to her death. Her body swings limp and lifeless in the breeze a moment later... another mistake. A peasant lost. The villagers go away to their homes for the night, saddened at the loss of an innocent, and considering what their tactics will be to make through the next day.

Players:
  • Country
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Rockin
  • Ryieahna
  • Teno
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
  • Xandi

Roles:
  • 3 Peasants
  • 1 Cupid [[2 Lovers]]
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Priest
  • 2 Werewolves [[May be +1 from Alpha]]
Us against the world

Nadir

Eden slinks back to hir empty hut, locking the door firmly against the night

Kip

*eyes those around him mournfully and disappears back into his house with the worry for himself and his village weighing heavily*

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryieahna

She frowned, she had been so sure-no-she had been wrong.  She slid back into the room above the tavern and closed and locked the door, pushing all sorts of heavy furniture against it and the windows.  She then curled up in her bed and cried, not quite sure  where to go from there.  The loss of Elandra's life lay partially in her hands.  She would have to stop the wolves, if she got the chance.

Valerian

Like Ryieahna, Val felt partly responsible for Elandra's loss, even though she hadn't voted for her.  They'd all failed today; but perhaps tomorrow she could help make sure that the right people paid for the terrible deaths.  She said nothing, but kept a close eye on one particular person, the one she still suspected most, as night began to fall, and she prepared for another anxious night behind locked and bolted doors.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Transgirlenstein

Locks herself in, moving furniture in front of her door.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Autumn52

Fearing what would happen to the rest of the villagers Xandi ran to her cottage locked herself in and began pacing.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Autumn Sativus

I'm pretty sure that my werewolves have all died on me... still waiting for a decision.
Us against the world

Valerian

If the werewolves are dead, then the village is safe, right?   ;D
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE