U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tharic

banned for crying.. There's no tears here missy

Selene

banned for being so heartless

Tharic

banned for believing i cared, since i'm so heartless   ::)

Nyarly

banned for not caring!

Selene

banned for having a difficult name to pronounce.

Tharic

banned for not having a ZOOM feature on your avatar..

Oh and a rotate..  >:)

TheLovelyMaid

banned for being a hypocrite.

Merry Gentry

banned for being too darn lovely
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

the taken

Banned for posting before me.

Merry Gentry

banned for being late
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Shadowsteel

banned for being later
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Nyarly

banned for being the latest

Mistress Sorcha

banned for being hypocritical. :P
I've taken the Oath of The Drake.
Sorcha is currently not accepting any new RPs at this time.

Merry Gentry

banned for not biting me

Shadowsteel

Happy to comply with that

nibbles merry

banned for being delicious >:)

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Merry Gentry

banned for nibbling

Shadowsteel

banned for objecting

c'mere
throws merry over lap

Merry Gentry

banned for throwing me.. thinking I'd object ;)

the taken

Banned for doing such dirty, naughty, sexy things in this thread.   ::)

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Banned for not doing dirty things to thread and those in it.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

SilentSeattle

banned for having photos  O:)

Shadowsteel

banned for too few posts. Get to work!

Mistress Sorcha

banned for spending time on schoolwork and not enough time doing naughty things to people.

Shadowsteel

but thats the problem.... my favorite playthings arent here right now to do naughty things to :'(

Though you might do....

banned for being tempting

Mistress Sorcha

Well in that case...

banned for not succumbing to temptation.  >:)