Tit for Tat (Doubling up roles, NSFW)

Started by Daltin, May 23, 2020, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daltin

So, I already have a thread going, however, I curious if people here are open to the idea of doubling up, essentially, you scratch my back and I scratch your back.

Now, I have written stories and roles for over a decade at this point, and in that time, I have destroyed king's and poppers, small cities and universes, I have created hellscapes of torture sex, I have crafted sweet, innocent romances. Hell, I even made a roleplay about the smurfs for a woman who was willing to feed my desires. Unfortunately, finding people to play my roles, are slim these days, so, let's open it up.

A note, I am a writer who creates posts with multiple paragraphs, and I focus on expressing imagery to my partner, internal dialogue, emotions, and real repercussions.

What can I do for you? This is the first question I want you to ask yourself as you begin to pm me. Because the answer is, I've done it all. I am happy to write a world, several characters to flesh out that world, drama, intimacy, danger, but don't come in thinking all of this is free, or that I will not want some kind of logical reason for why our characters are interacting, or what led up to the moment in question. If I don't know the source material for your fandom, send my a link, a wiki, whatever, and I will do my best to read up on the character or even watch the series to understand the situations a little more. I am a dedicated partner, for anyone who will feed my needs.

What do I want?

Well, this one may seem complicated, but after recent events, it's pretty straight forward. I enjoy roles that focus largely on extremely taboo ideas, non con with females being the aggressor, power play, race or species play, my character having a spouse or girlfriend who is so sure and confident at the start, but only grows insecure upon seeing the female stocking MC, multiple females, hyper breasts, cock, balls, ball worship, breeding, sexual manipulation, and still, feelings and romance developing. I like females that are recent mother's, first heat after giving birth, superiority complex females, furries primarily, size play where the females are much larger than my male, they start out angry at this inferior male, but as he grows, they can't fight the undeniable urges inside of them and there anger or sweetness is overwhelmed. With humans, I tend to enjoy beautiful, black women with white men.

Adultery, especially forced adultery is obviously a huge kinky for me, along with hyper breasts and genitals, and recent mother's and incredibly milk engorged breasts.

If your a lady and you want to write as a male character but don't get to too often, hit me up. If you want to write as a futa, fucking men or women, bring it on. Just so long as you are willing to fill my needs.

If your a guy who has an itch no one will ever scratch and are willing to return the favor, send me that pm.

So, if any of that might interest you, send me a message. Have a great day.

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

bumping because I feel a little more human now.

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin

Daltin