Demon Knight looking for an RP

Started by Anderick Darkmoon, May 20, 2008, 08:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anderick Darkmoon

Ok, After a long time of thought and other things.  (watched all the cutscenes from Devil May Cry 4) I have thought up a Storyline that I need a female to play in with me.

Dante, Demon Hunter and Son of Sparda got a call with the password to a house about four miles away from his office of Devil May Cry.  He gets there to find its a Demonic Brothel.  He releases some of the girls and one of them falls for the strapping Demon Hunter and wants to show her gratitude by being with him and doing whatever he asks.  He is alittle taken back by this but agrees.  He knows its a bad idea becuase she could come with her own ransom note but hey, He decided in the heat of the moment and she was naked ;).  Demons find out about Dante's new little 'pet'.  They kidnap her and try to use her to get to Dante.  Of course he runs to the rescue but what do the demons have in store for Dante.

I need a female to play the pet and I will be playing Dante.

PM me if your interested in playing.

Elvi

What type of female character are you looking for?
(ie: subserviant, yes master, no master or fiesty with a bit of fight in her)
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Anderick Darkmoon

Well, Someone Dante can get into a nice talk with.  The Girl won't really be Dante's pet but the demons think she is.  Subservent would be the best bet.