How the West is Won

Started by Bliss, January 23, 2009, 12:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

This is an idea I tried a while back; had takers for both sides of the coin but neither one panned out in the end.

I'm looking to play a historical wild west game, with one of the following pairings:

An Indian Maiden and a White Man
or
An Indian Warrior and a White Woman.

Scenarios/background can be worked out in discussion for either one; either way I forsee conflict, language barriers, cultural misunderstandings, threats of war/massacre, and perhaps eventual mutual understanding despite grave differences. In the case of the first pairing; the character of the white man is entirely up to my writing partner - a rancher, a trapper/frontiersman, an outlaw, a federal marshall, or a rich dandy. In the latter pairing, the woman could be a rancher's daughter, a lost traveler, or something else entirely.

Those of you who know me know that I don't put out 1:1 requests often, but as always when I do I reserve the right to choose, if I have multiple requests. Choices will be based largely on proposed ideas and writing compatibility. My games are not first come first serve, and so forth.

So... anybody interested?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

The American Patriot

i love westerns. if you'd like can we discuss the white man / indian maiden pairing? i have notes for an RP and i would love to share them! do you want me to send them via PM?
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0