News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Willworth's Wizardry Academy

Started by eaglecrisis, March 14, 2011, 06:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eaglecrisis

For years, Willworth's Wizardry Academy was a peaceful place. Students would spend their days participating in class, volunteering in school projects, and laughing the days away in the many clubs available, until one day a batch of rotten eggs was allowed into the school.. and that's when everything started to go down hill. A string of city problems was led back to the school and found to be started by a group of students there. It was then found that there's an underground organization of young wizards at the school who use their powers for bad. To counteract this, an even more secret organization was gathered together by students who protested using their powers for bad and instead vowed to make everything right again. This is their story...
"L e t   m e   l i v e   m y   l i f e
a s   I   w a n t   f o r   a t   i t s   e n d
i t   i s   I   w h o   m u s t   d i e."

sazzie

Sazzie a 23 year old red head sits on the marble stairs in the entry way of Willworth's Wizardy Academy. She twirls her hair in boredom as she awaits others to arrive.

eaglecrisis

Laura walks up to the entryway as the halls start to fill with people. It's the start of a new day, something that Laura is always excited about. She sees a girl sitting on the marble stairs twirling her hair around. She looks familiar but Laura can't place her. "Excuse me, have I seen you around before?"

sazzie

I look at the other women, who may pose a threat to me. "I don't think so, who are you?" I ask in a snobbish type voice.

eaglecrisis

Laura backs up a step and the smile on her face fades away. "I'm Laura. You just look familiar is all..." She doesn't know what else to say.

sazzie

I look her up and down, well hopefully she's not one on the bad side. I think to myself, and smile curtly to her, "Well then Laura, it's a pleasure, the names Sazzie, or Sazz, either one," I say, and polish my nails.

eaglecrisis

Laura raises one eyebrow at the change in attitude from this girl. "Okay, Sazz... are you in any clubs? I may have seen you from one of those. I'm in a few." She thinks to herself, wondering if Sazzie is in the bad group of people. Laura is in the good group and hopes Sazzie doesn't think otherwise. She wonders if this is the reason why she had an attitude with her before. But then she begins to wonder if the girl really is in any other clubs, for Laura is in quite a few.

sazzie

I act uninterested in what this Laura girl has to say, but I respond still anyway, "Well I'm in tutoring...If that counts?" I say with no confidence that she knows me.

eaglecrisis

"No, no. I don't tutor. Oh well, I don't guess it matters." Laura is pretty confused with Sazzie act of disinterest. "Uhm, okay, well, since we're here talking, what classes are you taking? Mine change this semester and we might have some together."

sazzie

I pull out my schedule and look down at it, handing it to her, "You tell me if you see anything that looks familiar," I say.

eaglecrisis

Laura looks through each class. "Ah, we have two together this semester. Beast Mastery, and Healing. Why did you choose to take these two?" She asks as she hands the paper back to Sazzie.

sazzie

I shrug, "Well healing was required and as for beast mastery...It should take care some of the pain in the asses that..." I stop mid sentence and look her in the eye.

eaglecrisis

Laura looks at the girl. "Go ahead, finish your sentence."

sazzie

I hesitate. "That tear the city and this place up,"

eaglecrisis

"So you don't like them, huh? And for a moment there i was thinking differently."

sweetcandy4

Drusila enters the school a dark bluish purple top and the same colored long tapered skirt. She has black hair that runs past her waist and dark eyes that seem to stare into your soul. She walks past the stairs and "accidentally" pushes a young girl down the steps. Her eyes widen with feign surprised, and she covers a hand over her mouth, "Ooops! You need to be more careful." She says down the steps. She lets out a husky laugh and continues walking past the stairs, heading straight for the pair of girls who are talking.

sazzie

"As with me...But uh oh, looks like we got trouble," I say nodding toward the girl making her way down the stairs.

eaglecrisis

"Trouble?" Laura asks. She looks toward the girl in purple walking their way. "Is she...?"

sazzie

I nod slowly, "I think so, I just saw her push someone down the stairs," I puff my chest out a bit.

eaglecrisis

Laura snarls her lips. "That's a pretty nasty thing to do. Why won't the teachers do something about this?"

sazzie

I shrug and keep staring at the girl. She seems to not be doing anything about us though...yet.

sweetcandy4

Drusila took out a lolipop from her bag. She took the plastic off and slipped the pink ball of candy into her mouth. She grins at the girls as she makes her way toward them, "Hello ladies. What are you up to? Wanna have some fun..?" Her eyebrows wiggle slightly as if she is inciting them to something heinous.

eaglecrisis

Laura looks at her apathetically. "Depends on what you have in mind."

sweetcandy4

"Fun...I'm always about fun," she giggled softly. "Mr. Turnberger won't be in his office today and he happened to leave his keys dangling from a hook in the teacher's conference room. I bet we could get copies of all of the upcoming pop quizzes before anyone's the wiser."

eaglecrisis

Laura can't help but find this idea amusing, but she knows that it's the wrong thing to do so she decides to pass. "Go ahead, I'll stick to no getting my abilities taken away for a week as the consequence if we get caught. Thanks."