Suburban Party Gone Wrong (or right...)

Started by Magnus, December 10, 2009, 01:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnus

A bunch of neighbors, most new to a recently constructed suburban development, meet for a casual Friday-night party with cocktails and appetizers, in the (slightly mysterious, extra-large house on the corner. After a few ice-breaker games and some curiously strong drinks, inhibitions start to slip away...

Sounds like fun? Message me if so...

l4urie

sounds like fun... I want to get in, though you should develop a bit further the plot

Magnus

Nice to meet you, l4urie. I don't want to develop the plot too much in advance, 'cause I think this is a scene that would benefit from improvisation. But the key figure would be a slightly mysterious host, who appears only for a few moments in each area of the house. Nobody ever manages to quite catch his name, but he's always ready to refill drinks, listen to people's troubles, and push them carefully and ever so slightly manipulatively toward more and more extreme behavior...

Gosco

Not sure how many players you are looking for but I'd be interested if you got some together.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Carlissa

Hmm...Would pregnancy fit into this somehow?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Red Tressed Imp

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Wolfy

ooh..so there's a party that turns into an orgy? xD

Count me in. :D

Magnus

Allrighty then folks, I think we have critical mass.

I'll put an intro post in LIGHT:HUMAN SMALL GROUPS this evening.

Carlissa

Quote from: Magnus on December 12, 2009, 04:32:08 PM
Allrighty then folks, I think we have critical mass.

I'll put an intro post in LIGHT:HUMAN SMALL GROUPS this evening.

*Pokes* you still haven't answered my question...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

xD..There's 3 guys and 4 ladies...and only 2 guys if Magnus is only going to play the mysterious host..:P

Magnus

Quote from: Carlissa on December 12, 2009, 06:33:56 PM
*Pokes* you still haven't answered my question...

*pokes back* Heh..sorry about that. I don't see why it wouldn't fit in. New suburban development, a bunch of people who've just moved closeby...one of the wives would pretty much have to be pregnant..

Carlissa

"Wives", eh? *strokes invisible beard* Who said she had to be married? And who says she has to be a woman? *strokes invisible beard even more*

Magnus

OK, first post is up, peeps - it's listed under "Party in Suburbia."

Wolfy

Quote from: Carlissa on December 12, 2009, 08:05:15 PM
"Wives", eh? *strokes invisible beard* Who said she had to be married? And who says she has to be a woman? *strokes invisible beard even more*

A pregnant Man? *gasp*

Carlissa

-_-...I ment a pregnant teen, Wolfy...Unless that is offensive to anyone...

Wolfy

xD...Well..you could be my pregnant teen wife..:P

Red Tressed Imp

Nice first post. I'll add mine in the morning... not too coherent right now.
"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003

Carlissa

Older And Wiser

By any chance are you still looking for players?  I could do male or female.

Red Tressed Imp

Keala Mensha Khaine

Could I be the other male player? :D Or too late? :/

Magnus

rancorius

are you looking for any more male players

Red Tressed Imp

Again, I vote yes *grins* Two women, six... yeah, more men are definitely needed. :D